God of Martial Arts - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.3 - Black Wind Ridge (3)

Dont worry mane! I, at least for one, read your facts... I'm actually thinking i want to take a trip one day to a one-sky line. They look BEAUUUUTIFUL! argh i wanna go now D:

Im reading though
I reread it because i was lost haha
So late of update if i have job i would donate

Dex-chan lover
i hate these stories where peoples personalities change immediately he was just a normal college student now hes killing people for being annoying

Only just started reading, but have read every single fact, even the ones where you didn't actually have one ;)

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, bleeding out on the ground. Definitely the most advantageous position to be threatening people from.

Ah brings back the memories of NPCs in Skyrim that try to two time me in Dungeons after the boss is dead.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
From what I understand in this manhua, your mercy will definitely been taken as weakness.

You save his ass and he'd probably still accuse you of using him as bait and getting him hurt. So...probably a right choice there.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why.... but after so few chapters I keep reading the facts!

Thank god he's not one of those dumb ass soft mc's lets go my man
kill all that stand in your way!

Aggregator gang
It's not even a 100% certainty, it's just a scientific fact, if he let the arrogant young master livin', he would come back to bite MC's ass, that being said, I didn't actually expect him to kill the dude.

@allenallenallen333 I do read it! :3

Users who are viewing this thread