God of Martial Arts - Vol. 1 Ch. 80.3 - Scarlet Flame Lion(3)

Guys, I have changed the font to Anime Ace from Comic Sans, I feel it looks much better!
Thanks for the support on the previous chapter.

@HellRaZoR so much better to read now. Just comparing this chapter to the 80.2 there's a huge difference. Keep testing the fonts. You can always create your own style, like using a default font for general, one for shouting (even if it's just the same but bold), using another one for situations in which characters are thinking, etc.

@HellRazoR

Thanks, but u might wanna be careful angering the original scan team.

Nonetheless, looks a lot better and many thanks for the chapter.

@Khemz Eh this series has been passed around from person to person, even allenallenallenn translated this series at one point, if anything this was expected to happen eventually.

I didn't even notice the last chapter was in comic sans. People cares about it too much.

Dex-chan lover
Good going, bud. It's definitely more comfortable to read.

True... personaly i didnt care that font as long as i can read it. I wrote this too calm you, there are readers didn't give a shit about font or your unproper clean. Appreciate all your works.

Dex-chan lover
Badguy: "what your name?"MC: "duo ming"Badguy: "enough talk why are you arogant"... WELL DUH HE JUST ANWSER YOUR QUESTION.

badguy number 305030491400 being stupid like always

Users who are viewing this thread