God of Martial Arts - Vol. 2 Ch. 96.3 - No Choice But Death(3)

it's soo interesting... I havent read a single speach bubble since for like 30 chapters and I can still understand whats going on. The bubbles became more like paragraphs not single sentences. Seems like its impossible to shorten the stuff in the novel such that writer has to write an essay to each bubble.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that's an equivalent to, "I'm going to go tell my big brother on you, then you'll be sorry."

I can already see it now. He gets to the imperial castle to snitch on the protagonist, probably with a tearful expression or a sad face at the very least. Telling the emperor that his daughter was taken, or killed, and that it was MC's fault.
Only for the MC to appear with the princess and be all like, "you what, mate?" And explain that not only was it his betrayal that got the princess kidnapped, but he also fled a battle that they ultimately won.
Can you see the look of anger on his face? I can, and it is glorious.

lol yeah he bout to burn a whole city down and lock it from the outside.

"Hm, there are piles of kindling everywhere in this city we've captured. Oh well, let's just leave them there, that's probably just a cultural thing." -the invaders

Thanks for the release guys.
Is it just me or this arc is very boring compared to the previous pace of this series?

Users who are viewing this thread