God of Martial Arts

Dex-chan lover
That's some special talent here. In just a few first chapters amount of cliche tropes used is staggering.
It's like someone combined every successful event from popular Chinese novels but also discarded prelude, feelings, transitions, etc. Many tropes are used without thinking things through.
- Reincarnation? Hell yeah! It doesn't matter that there is no meaning.
- Father is a sect leader/elder and soon will lose his position? MC is going to surprise everyone! It doesn't matter that his aura has changed and he acts out of character. No problem.
- Arrogant young lords? Give me moar! So what if this world is very dangerous? You probably will die without realizing how anyway so it's ok to be arrogant.
- MC doesn't afraid of anyone? Why not? His plot armor is so thicc.
- Naked girl in the bath? Hurray misunderstandings!
And so on.
I have nothing against this tropes but it's important to flesh them out. What we have here is just sweeping through at insane speed without any substance.

the thing for advertising your translation site was sort of unnecessary if you are translating it you can link your site and people can just click to go right to it instead of entering it manually after getting their hopes up.

When will this arc end because I am annoyed with that stupid beardass guy just die already and let us carry on with the story

The story at first is very interesting, now it's very boring, i don't even know what is what anymore

mrf

@jmbut
Agreed, i don't remember reading something like this so i re-read it then, ah yes it goes to something boring...

Even if the story has become nonsense the art in it has atleast has become better and better over time.

@loen65 You know... this started before that webtoon and this is a completely different story with completely different scenarios and completely different genre in a completely different art style. Just because a name is similar doesn't mean its a rip-off there is countless manhuas and mangas with "God of" in its title lol..

Regardless about what u think about the actual manhua adaptation, the quality of the novel of GoMA is insanely good and well written. Here they skip on many details and interactions between characters, so if you're into novels I suggest u give it a try (considering the slow updates of the manhua) ! 😁

The only reason i still reading this is because i want to see what "pure gold story" is looks like, just like the narrator said it

Users who are viewing this thread