Gofun Go no Sekai

@hina_sw Thanks!
It sounds boring as hell, was expecting some mind blowing solution with twists and stuff since it was being implied from the beginning - these 5 magical minutes. All of this was reduced to some mad scientist experiments and twin brothers love. Maybe reading through all volumes on go wouldn't make it sound so awful, but now that I take a look from future at this manga it certainly does so.

Group Leader
If this didn’t get axed, I can tell you exactly what would’ve happened.

5000 chapters later, they’re in the exact same position. They’re still fucked. Yamato went back in time the 200th time after seeing his siblings die 200 times, while the author is swimming in a pool of 10,000 Yen bills.

Interesting concept but a lot of it is just edge for the sake of edge. I guess you can kinda just do that when the concept is that it's all gonna be undone, but what was the purpose of something like the plane scene? It was already established that the buddhas absolutely mess people up, so it just served no purpose.

Dex-chan lover
we're so close to the finish line, 2 more chapters as of 10/20/20 (Yes, im from the US, so its MM/DD/YY)

Dex-chan lover
Spoiler that Russian girl should be with the younger twin and the younger sister of fmc is way better with the Mc

This series has already ended, and the raws are there. So why is tooking so long for the scanlations to finish this up? 👺

This manga is genuinely a pain in the ass to read because the MC constantly bitches about how useless he is and then seemingly deliberately goes and gets people killed. It's not heroic if your battle autism leads everyone into a suicide mission and it's not heroic if other people sacrifice their lives so you can live and you screw it all up anyway. He should have learned after the 5th or 6th time and he just doesn't.

hell. yes. this was brilliant. thank you for getting it translated all in one clump, to finish as best it could.

This end is not allowed! I can’t stand a
no-answer open ending like that!

Group Leader
This is mega shit. It seems like time travel was introduced to delete all the bullshit the author built up, which eventually cheapened every other event that happened in the plot

This was a really Interesting and engaging series!
Thank you Big strong scans and Mono scans for continuing till the end.

Very good, close to perfect the only issue is that some plot points are dropped and never resolved
a simple solution would have been to have all the characters who were important to keep their memory and have a few days minimum and keep their odd geniuses cause why not
other than that its very worthwile

Users who are viewing this thread