Gokufuri Kyohi Shite Tesaguri Start! Tokka Shinai Healer, Nakama to Wakarete Tabi ni Deru

He finds whole situation suspicious and decides to distance himself from his close friends and have adventures with complete strangers instead..
? Is he expecting betrayal from these 'close' friends that he had to start new relations with new people and forsake the old friends?

Supporter
Hey, a kid realized going into a cave with no idea of its layout is dangerous! Props for common sense not usually found in isekai.

the main character better be named elon is the world is called tesla

Nobody asked but Google translates the book's title "Refuse swinging and start groping! Healer who does not specialize, set out on a journey with a friend"

Three chapters in and the plot is pretty dry so far. If nothing interesting happens by chapter 5 I'll probably stop reading.

Can we get a alt story of another mc who was also one of the summoned ones like this guy and he figured out to take away the god skill, but this time he instead chose dark magic like necromancy which is shamed upon by people in the other world and we watch as he becomes the most op person while going through various troubles, unlike this mc who has everyones support so far. This is all set in the same world

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty alright.
What's different about this is that the character actually feels alive, not like in other titles where it's more like he's already going a predetermined path. Tho it might get annoying later on if he doesn't grow a bit as a character, we will see.

@TrapCard113 Yeah for sure. What I'm curious about is that so far we've seen him refuse swinging but I wonder whether the story is going to take a turn and he'll start groping too, or if it's just Google Translate doing Google Translate things. Probably the latter.

Dex-chan lover
MC is like those players in MMO or moba who take healer spot and choose hybrid build, and then the group proceed to get destroyed.

It's a bit too common with isekais for them to leap right into the main character just being a badass and accomplishing everything with ease, so it's always sort of a breath of fresh air when you come across something like this where they have him being made a fool of, at least to some extent. There's at least a real build up of what the setting is.

Contributor
I’m assuming from the faces that this was made using one of those manga creation packages that takes 3D models of the characters then renders them as 2D. There’s a constant niggle like when watching full CG anime.

Dex-chan lover
@Borland666 i think one problem with that is after a some chapters the MC discovers his useless skill is actually OP and he/she will be like any other isekai characters out there

Hopefully this one doesnt end up the same.

Users who are viewing this thread