Gokufuri Kyohi Shite Tesaguri Start! Tokka Shinai Healer, Nakama to Wakarete Tabi ni Deru

Dex-chan lover
Ii like this story because Rook isn't bland nor Op Af. He thinks about what is happening, doesn't react on a whim and still sometimes does the wrong decision.

You know why? That's because he is a 15 year old boy. He's from our modern society without any real training for survival. He was sent into another world by a shady God that seemingly manipulated everyone. He doesn't know anything about this new world except for the infos he received while creating his character.

The world, even if it is a classic Video game like world doesn't even feel like that much because stats aren't shown. The Wind Team is a fine example of people actually living in this world.

The fact that not everything is shown in one go, that the intrigue is kind taking it's time really is good.

And for those saying "Mc is a pussy" or "Why isn't Mc doing [Insert Isekai trope]?"
You would probably be the first to die if some one sent you to another world with almost N O T H I N G

Dex-chan lover
I'm enjoying this so far. Not a great nor ground-breaking one, but still good nonetheless.

Fed-Kun's army
I won't call this an original work. Not even close. It's been done to death.
However, I will say that after 1 chapter, I'm totally interested and intrigued about what's really going on. It has the feel of an isekai via VRMMO of lots of others, but also some twists that are different that make me want to keep reading on its own merits and not for the "there's nothing better right now" reason.
Looking fwd to more. Has a lot of potential.

there are 4 untranslated chapters , alot of this mangas worth is in the dialogue :pepehands:

A good read. It feels like something is missing but in general its more..believable/"realistic" and it actually feels like the beginning of an adventure compared to so many other(isekais) so I would say it deserves a better rating

The 1st few chapters are good, novel even but it quickly becomes shit.

This mangs deserves at lesst 8+ average rating. Any lower than that is not doing it justice.

Dex-chan lover
Reaper Scans still seems to be doing this title after merging with KKJ. They have up to the most recent chapter, so I guess future chapters will come from them?

Slow standard mmo progress, nothing about the main story or origins so far atleast in chapter 78 in the novel (im past chap 16 which is the latest released manga chapter thats untranslated at this moment i think).

scratch that, theres a hint of something that nudges to the origin story in chapter 78 A.

Group Leader
@stufflul @JACGohu
KKJ Merged into reaper scans, and reaper scans are still releasing this.

It just seems that they're uploading to their website (latest chapter is 13 there uploaded 16 hrs ago), idk if they will post the chapters here as well (as they get ad money from their own site).

They post on their discord whenever a chapter is released.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually pretty decent. Fairly more detailed compared to your average isekai in terms of adventuring life

@Magikal_Maggs
And for those saying "Mc is a pussy" or "Why isn't Mc doing [Insert Isekai trope]?"
You would probably be the first to die if some one sent you to another world with almost N O T H I N G

Japanese kids in isekai tropes are not your "normal" human being. If the main character was from usa, east europe or africa country with civil war experience etc, the entire world could a lot more relate even if only 15 years old.

First impression: It's a cliche isekai?

Latter: Thank god I didn't drop it in the beginning, it's actually good!

I had to bump up my rating after the last one, i was genuinely interested in reading all that text rather than skim it like i usually do.

Users who are viewing this thread