Gokushufudou: The Way of the House Husband

Check Black Cat Scanlations on Twitter. They post updates there. https://twitter.com/bcscanlations

Or go here: https://gksfd.tumblr.com/

@Yakuza_Luxiphan only a braindead commie would think that bullshit copyright law can't exist in a 'communist utopia'. All you need in order to keep copyright law going is excessive human greed, and that's something that will literally always exist regardless of what political system you have in place.

Double-page supporter
@smegmo-the-unclean please explain how creators would make money if everything the made was freely available with no compensation and how people would be punished for obvious plagiarism without copyright laws.

@Psychiatric because it's the exact same shit, except instead of companies exploiting copyright laws, it's the state doing it, and when the state does it it's arguably even worse, as stepping out of line in that case doesn't result in you losing money, it just results in you fucking dying. If you actually think there's a difference beyond that when concerning those two scenarios then you need your head checked out.

i do hope they get them back, but this seems to be spreading a lot, more and more of the manga's i read are ending up like this on this site, i might have to find a new site if this keeps happening.

mrf

@harou
it's published for free in Japanese,
until they get compiled into a volume
so what's free can become paid but what's paid cannot be truly free.
"yo! I got this free from the stall over there, let's sell it!"
joke aside reading online has never been free you or somebody else need to pay the Internet service. anyway have a nice day

Double-page supporter
Why do chapters keep disappearing on this site? Is it cos of copyrigtht claims? At this rate this whole site will be gone

Dex-chan lover
Nobody else has posted it, so here's a translated extra, courtesy of Black Cat Scanlations: https://imgur.com/a/wJ1TOq0

It's just promotion for the drama, so don't expect much.

Dex-chan lover
Lul official English
> Viz

I would be so damn pissed if majority of stuff I read moved outside.
MD is pretty much dead soon if things are removed by copyright making aggregators much a better place to read scanlation.

Group Leader
@AceTheBase
I mean I could be wrong but 99% of the time when I see stuff get pulled off the site it's scanslator drama more than copyright. This one was copyright though. When you're operating in the grey area at best piracy at worst legally speaking, it is going to happen.

Dex-chan lover
So in the drama they gave Tatsu and Miku a daughter, not sure if I like that
img_mv1.jpg

Nevermind, not his daughter
I26ab3g.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread