Gokushufudou: The Way of the House Husband

Supporter
It's been licensed in English and I bought my copies through Amazon. They have released up to Volume 4, which covers up to Chapter 36.

why is it have to went this way
ppl here and there from all around the world worked so hard to put on all the fan-trans together make it a very clean and tidy collection and then...

BOOM!!
Gone, no more

if wasnt fan-trans exists, we wouldnt even know about this manga
and viz... saw this business opportunity and make it "official", telling all fan-trans to fk off
because official release is out there and fan-trans are not worthy a crap
are u kidding me?

Dex-chan lover
@DukeTogo
>buying third party from Amazon
>English translations already do not send money back to the creator.

It's like you dont want to give your money to Viz

mrf

This is bound to be happened, what goes around comes around, it wasn't meant to be free.

Group Leader
@mrf Actually, it technically was, it's published for free in Japanese, and all chapters are available for free on the official Japanese website until they get compiled into a volume. That's not to say VIZ doesn't have the right to issue takedown notices though, since they have the license, I just find it sad that they don't try to offer an alternative simulpub or such if they're going to issue takedowns for series they aren't caught up to.

I prefer capitalism over an attempted Marxist society, but this does bring a tear to my eye....

Fed-Kun's army
@dsid2814 I've been trying to find information on just how much the original authors make off of western publishers but I can't find any information on it. I would assume the contracts really screw them over.

Users who are viewing this thread