Gokushufudou: The Way of the House Husband

Dex-chan lover
And 10+ years from now on it will become an ex-license for sure and be plastered everywhere, but meanwhile we have to get fucked.

Not to mention people do read chapters until the volume is released and a lot of people around the world won't even get a licensed version in ther countries and have to rely on these. This kind of licensing bitching is so last century and out of touch they deserve it to flop hard and waste their fucking money on that license they hold like fucking Gollum. It's always the same fucking story.

I miss when the Internet wasn't full of bitches looking to market what isn't even theirs in the first place.
Fuck.

Dex-chan lover
@TreeU Viz was upset that the fan-translators were doing a better job and further ahead of their shitty translations, so they DMCA'd mangadex.

Time to find a new site

@dsid2814 Wut?! You've got to be bloody kidding me! Ugh, well then, ain't this just 'great'. Thank you for explaining (TwT)

can anyone tell me what the last uploaded chapter was, just so when I eventually find a new way to read it, I know where I left off?

Fed-Kun's army
Well, at least puedo hablar en español. Prefer to read on english though.
Siempre me dijeron que un segundo idioma me vendría bien, no esperé que fuera mi idioma natal. Gracias al equipo de traducción Empera no Abyss y Fuck you Viz.👺

Fed-Kun's army
The ones that actually destroy the industry are these dumb greedy corporations. Seriously, without fan translation this one wouldn't even get this much attention in the first place. How I hope I can slap these fkers in the face!

as a translator myself:

...seriously?
you guys are seriously complaining that a manga has stopped being publicized on a scanlation website because it got an official localization?
i mean sure, it sucks for those who live oversea(like me) and can't buy the volumes if not through proxy methods, but... wasn't it kind of this the point of scanlations? to bring outside japan serieses that nobody has the guts and will to translate either because they're unknown to the public or because nobody's got the money, so we support the artist by giving them a boost in popularity and a stronger chance to get their manga localized while also allowing people who can't speak japanase to read these works of art?
the legality of scanlation is in a gray area in most countries exactly because they are translations of unlocalized products that nobody in that country has the license to publish(although there are exceptions, like thou shalt not die by yoko taro) but the moment we're talking scanlations of already localized products it becomes piracy and thus illegal.
and you're complaining that mangadex doesn't want to be illegal.

well ok, even if the best argument is "but people will still read it elsewhere anyway", sure, so if everyone decides they should throw themselves off a bridge i should follow them as well because "ehy, that's what everyone's doing".

Users who are viewing this thread