Golden Kamuy - Vol. 21 Ch. 201 - Bye-Bye, Russia!

Active member
Joined
Jun 25, 2018
Messages
117
Wonder if Koito is connecting the dots in regards to who was *actually* responsible for the kidnapping incident or nah...? Probably not, though.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 7, 2019
Messages
411
The dubious dish expressions are the absolute best. We've been getting so much action lately, I forgot that this was a cooking manga for a moment.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 31, 2018
Messages
5,586
Tsukishima's deadpan expression is pure gold, i am convinced that it is a defense mechanism so that he can protect his sanity.

Tanigaki's chest is getting bigger by the second... again.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
May 30, 2020
Messages
109
d9ec299bae6bddd89b2e1183ce1598973412df52.png


This panel really killed me because I was in the middle of making that exact comment when I read Tanigaki's line
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top