Golden Kamuy - Vol. 26 Ch. 252 - The Beer Storage Room

does anyone else feel this manga has dropped in quality? the story just isnt interesting anymore. they're dragging out the mystery so long that i really dont care anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Action and comedy are still top tier. I wasn't really that invested in the mystery to begin with because of that.

Ogata is such a pitful character honestly.. It feels like he is the most problematic out of the GK cast.
Superb chapter as usual

What a sweet release, @ehscans!

Will they still be drunk when Tsurumi arrive at the scene? I expecting some death (or someone losing their body part) in this arc.

Double-page supporter
@rokegle135 The drunken fist is not a Naruto reference. It is a real Chinese martial art style. And it made me think of Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan more, considered how Noda, the author, said in an interview that he is a fan of foreign films, especially those with manly men.

When the spirit of the brother you killed appears before you to protect you from the sniper bullet. Even in death he protects him. Ogatas guardian angel.

Sugimoto, in a brewery: "BEER?!???!"

I feel kinda bad for Koito, he's supposed to be tremendously skilled but he keeps being butt-monkeyed lately

@Tsubae yeah it's his half brother's ghost

@ehscans you're welcome!

@AHomicidalTelevision naaah, the story still good. I would like to see everything unfolds from every single parties's perspective if possible, since this manga never revolves around one party. The beer part does felt a bit off, but this manga always mixed the comedy with plot progression anyway, so it's still good.

Fed-Kun's army
I love how the alliances in GK change so rapidly. These guys all went through hell together and now they're at each other's throats.

Asirpa is so brave. I just have a bad feeling she's going to get hurt while trying to protect Sugimoto. Ugh I just want them to have a happy ending but I doubt it.

I am mentally at Sugimoto and Koito's page lmao.

Also, I can understand the frustration because the mystery feels a bit dragging now, but aside from that, story's still pretty good. And this chapter helped lessen all the tension for the upcoming fights.

Noda has a lot of things to work on lately too, volume 23 release, the fanbook, anime, etc. So it's understandable.

I love this manga so much. Everything is just so well put together. Asirpa is really having no one's shit, huh, she stood in front of Sugimoto and she didn't know whether that shot was gonna hit her or not.
I would think she would go to Tsurumi IF Sugimoto went along but I don't think that's gonna happen so Asirpa won't go with him... I think.
I found it amazing that Yuusaku's ghost, which appeared because Ogata caught a glimpse of Asirpa, saved him from being sniped down by Vasily. I actually thought that whole combo would end with Ogata protecting Asirpa, you know, because of all the trauma with his brother.

Thank you so much for your hard work!!

Dex-chan lover
Lmao you may not have asked, he just wanted to kindly inform you that it almost certainly *not* a naruto reference

Dex-chan lover
Wait, if he shot the rifle on purpose then is he not interested in defeating Ogata in a sniper face-off (which I thought was the sole reason he was tagging along)? Or was Ogata that lucky that he dodged that incoming bullet?

@flxsemi
I think he wanted to give a sort of invitation first, it'd be boring to just shoot Ogata when you can have a rematch on even grounds.

Users who are viewing this thread