Golden Kamuy - Vol. 26 Ch. 255 - Sugimoto the Ripper

Dex-chan lover
The extra info at the end of every chapter is always a treat to read, thanks for putting the time to explain the references and nuances we wouldn't have gotten after reading each chapter!

THAT'S IT. I'M DEFINITELY IN LOVE WITH THE WILD CAT. SUCH A BADASS OMG

Dex-chan lover
I wonder; does any of the offically released media (manga, anime, etc) has anything resembling the EH's end chapter trivia/explanation section? If not, doesnt that make this fan scanlation arguebly the best way to go through Golden Kamuy? On top of being informational and interesting on its own, those explanations contextualise quite a lot of stuffs, narratively speaking. Stuffs that I doubt even the general Japanese populace are aware of, given how obscure a lot of the tidbits are.

love him or hate him, ogata has made enormous advances in the field of loading your gun in a slutty way

Niiice~
Have the cunts murder each other, this way, no matter who dies it's a win!
QGkFuvJ.jpg

Damn ogata... so much sex appeal in spite of being pure bastard ~_~ I wonder if this manga is coming to an end somewhat soon because there’s only two skins left? I enjoy the series so much I don’t want it to end tho

Aggregator gang
Jack's death was brutal, damn. Also for being a cheap piece, Usami sure cornered Ogata. Granted he got nerfed and all, but still impressive.

Thanks for the chapter guys!

Double-page supporter
Well more importantly, as he was slapping Kadokura's ass I guess the secret he found out last chapter will die with him.

Users who are viewing this thread