Golden Kamuy

Dex-chan lover
I am really curious if Sugimoto is actualy immortal or just some guy with abnormal healing capabilities
I mean, the manga really tricks you into thinking that he can't die
Also I am reading Ch 50 rn, pls no spoiler

This is probably the best manga I've ever read. The plot and characters never disappoint, and the historical context and accuracy is always spot-on. 10/10

Wtf did I just read.
This manga is brilliant but I can never share that information with anyone irl cause it's so degenerate sometimes and I dont want to be judged.

Group Leader
@ispcizero3rd

It's a glitch in the new mangadex tagging system. Don't even worry about it, and enjoy reading every family-friendly page!

Banned
I can honestly say I wasn't expecting this manga to be as hilarious as it is. The facial expressions really make it.
Asirpa's reaction faces.
Sugimoto's food faces.
Retar and Ryu's good boi faces.
Shiraishi being bitten by assorted wildlife.

I'd probably score it pretty highly even if it was dead serious violence and cultural / survival trivia alone... but the deadpan humour delivery is so absolutely perfect.

Dex-chan lover
@ispcizero3rd

Because Inspector Nutalot has come from downtown ready to spread his inquiries in manseed form.

I'd probably score it pretty highly even if it was dead serious violence and cultural / survival trivia alone... but the deadpan humour delivery is so absolutely perfect.

Exactly. It uses everything so well and feels good. Also, apart of the expressive shonen art for the characters, the environment is beatifully drawn. It's a good manga.

Banned
Fuck! Out of chapters! NOOOO!!!

Now I have to go back to inferior manga... Fuck. This has ruined all the other manga for me.

Dex-chan lover
@seekermoc well the smut tag was included during the chapter where someone was jacking off so far nobody has tried removing it for some reason, in anycase I dont remember any hot sex happening in this series so far for it to have a smut tag and like I said jacking off in full view could be the reason for it.

Users who are viewing this thread