Golden Kamuy

Dex-chan lover
Smut tag is here cause

some guy fked a bear

and 2 guy had a

Jerk off battle

End of story

Double-page supporter
uhhh the only comments that i got here is about the smut tag lol is there ANYONE who kindly want to persuade me investing my time in this 200+ chapter of award winning survival tag with a strong 9 rating?

😔😔Crying , because I want to read the next chapter so bad already 😔 I appreciate the work from the translators... and then the addition of adding interesting facts at the end...😔😔 love you guys...

Double-page supporter
so far so good. kamuy means god so the title is 'gold god' huh... interesting.

@Hotgps thank you, I'm digging in rn. it's more gore than a smut tbh but i'm still on the early chapter so idk for sure.

Power Uploader
@Pokari It is admittedly a work in progress. You can make a form post if you have a solid solution so that it can be reviewed. Zeph will likely take it into consideration as the staff is fairly good at accommodating even if it's not always seen.

Double-page supporter
today i learn that this manga already have an anime AND its already on 3rd season???? HOW IS NO ONE TALK ABOUT THIS?!?!?! like..... imagine
the disgust seeing the guy who did the clothes from human skin doing fashion show on anime??
people need to talk about it sigh

Re-reading after months of waiting for more updates!!! So delighted to see a lot of chapters to look forward to!!

Users who are viewing this thread