Golden Kamuy

Golden Kamuy is extremely entertaining, there's always something happening and the chill chapters are also done extremely well

This is one of the best if not the best manga ever. Thank you for the translation ❤️

i think in a few chapters we will get the ainus assasination flashback-reveal when hijikata group and sugimoto arrive in the church

i think its true that wilk-nopperabou did it, to protect asirpa from war and/or the other ainu chiefs

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Man, an entertainment object that is set on russo-japanese war, and a manga at that. i think i struct gold.

Aggregator gang
This was a great chapter, I’m really excited to see where this will go next chapter. Thank you for the translation!

I like this manga take on its romance. There's no harem bullshit, no drama choosing who will be with who, no cliche comedy sex jokes where your male or female get embarassed. in fact, the comedy is top tier it handle it pretty well. Although the cooking and culinary stuff is really dragging the pace of the story. It get me to understand better of the characters and how they bonding with each other. And that become comedy gold material too. I can't ask more for this. I'm satisfied so far. I would like to buy this manga for real when i have the money.

I know this manga is not focusing in its romance genre but goddamn it's surpass most genre that main focus is in romance.

Users who are viewing this thread