good anime game

Dex-chan lover
Muramasa the Demon Blade
The Sakura Wars series
Jeanne d'Arc
ZHP Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman
River City Ransom/Downtown Nekketsu Story and its various remakes and sequels.
Jojo Stardust Crusaders: the 7th Stand User RPG
Ruina: Fairy Tale of the Forgotten Ruins
Lost Technology
Yomawari: Night Alone

almost any rpgmaker game is an anime game specially hgames, not that i know any. but you'll find them easily on this degenerate thing called internet.
(silently kagura games winks)

Dex-chan lover
Chinese anime games that are trying to follow the template left behind by genshin are more like cartoons than anime. You can pretend they are anime by turning on JP audio with ENG subtitles. Tower of Fantasy consumed quite a lot of my attention and time before I grew annoyed, it's mmorpg with pvp and pve. Wuthering Waves is still in beta but seen from whatever videos available, it has a lot of potential. I liked the soundtracks and the overall sci fi theme.

Double-page supporter
Danganronpa (Visual novel, with some gameplay elements reminiscent from Ace Attorney)
Disgaea (Strategy RPG with a great class system, and good animations)
Eiyu*Senki (Simpler Strategy RPG, with historical characters as girls, has a +18 version)
War of the Human Tanks (Battleship-like game, with some RPG elements and a great history)
Here are the ones I finished or played recently. There are more I like, but I don't remember many details about them.

Dex-chan lover
almost any rpgmaker game is an anime game specially hgames, not that i know any. but you'll find them easily on this degenerate thing called internet.
(silently kagura games winks)
I thought you would mention
g Collections

Dex-chan lover
Fuck yeah! But they're somwhat actionish. Are action games comfortable to play on a phone? Could you finish a Megaman Zero game with no savestates on your phone?
I have this mini gadget I bought from a thrift store that looks like a controller-like pad, and can be attached on a phone screen. It has suction cups. Roughly an inch wide and just enough height for a mini joystick ( 1" I guess ).

It was meant to be used for mobile games that looks like DOTA rip-offs, however I used it as joystick for the emulator :)

Dex-chan lover
If you don't mind 2v2 3D arcade arena "fighting" game, there's Gundam Extreme Vs. Maxi Boost ON, the pinnacle of Gundam battle game, one of the very rare good modern Gundam games that works well for the franchise.

Don't worry too much if you don't know well about Gundam...
This guy doesn't know Gundam terribly well either yet still kick-ass on EXVS lmao

Users who are viewing this thread