Good Morning, Sleeping Beauty

I read 6 chapters and suddenly they where deleted :/
time to go to mangakakalot and read the rest :/

Even though they're deleted now, I'm glad those chapters for posted since that is what alerted me to the existence of this series. All I'll do now is go and read them on a different, worse, aggregator site.

Starts off a bit slow, but a couple chapters in you really love the characters and by the end, you’re bawling along with them. 10/10 masterpiece, the description doesn’t do it justice.

Aggregator gang
Well shit, just finished this. It's 2AM I am sitting here ugly crying out of a bittersweet happiness. Damn this was a good read.

finished this manga, ow man this was a good shit, this made me crying a river, the plot is so deep..family, friends, love

I just finished it in one day and man I really like it, and I don't why I felt this but it would be funny if one of the characters take over shizu as the main personality, and tetsu just accepts the fact that an old man, a weight lifter, a gossip girl, a child or even her mom has taken over her loved, and just ended up still marrying her, haha I hoped somebody actually made a one shot if one of the people actually takes over Shizu and just act like her and love Tetsu 😁

Any idea where other 26 chapters are? Looks so good but I can't get far along with it.

God this was so good. I just finished and I want to re-read it again knowing what I know now.

https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=359224 My review for the series

If you can't find a place to read it DM me

Users who are viewing this thread