Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 13 Ch. 147

Dex-chan lover
damn.. I didn't understand this at all

welp time to go back to SoL romance

Welp. We made it everyone. First off I want to say to anyone who might be struggling with any mental illness to take a breath, drink something, and talk to someone. This manga was definitely a rollercoaster of emotions and I urge anyone who might be deeply affected by this manga in any negative way to talk to someone. With that being said, wow. I started reading this around thanksgiving and now it's over. Damn. I must say I think the ending is good. Ending on a character we haven't seen in a long while was an interesting choice, but I think it was well thought out. I guess that kid looking at the new girl signifies another romance about to blossom. I'm not entirely sure what to think of the whole story though. Punpun is a guy who fucked up royally. He might be irredeemable, but he continues to live despite that. He basically killed Aiko and he has to live with it. if I were to summarize Punpun at the end of the story it would Indifferent. He's a guy who started as a tabula rasa (blank slate) to a creepy, horny sociopath, and at the tale end, a literally manipulative, destructive, psychopath who would do anything to get what he wants. And now, at the end. He's Punpun. A man who is indifferent at the world, mournful of his mistakes and actions, and maybe, just maybe, capable of learning how to redeem and live a life.

I hope everyone could take away something positive from this story and learn from it. Don't be like Punpun, but learn from his mistake. Go into therapy, talk to a friend or call a hotline, spend more time outside, and please, please, please. Take care of yourself. Goodnight.

I read it all in 1 day. it broke me. holy shit. Well atleast in the end, he managed to survive the murder and not ruin his life. on the path to recovery.

Now that I’ve finished this, I’m going to stare at a wall for 1 hour and process this whole story

Oyasumi, punpun

tears came down from my eyes uncontrollably, this manga really made me rethink about my life (I’m in my 2nd year college btw) I’m glad I found this masterpiece. Oyasumi Punpun!

cover1.jpg

Finally, my man could stop overthinking and live a peaceful life

Also, by the last aiko meeting chapter, does it mean that he could forget about her amd his past agonizing life? Good for him.

Goodnight punpun.

Users who are viewing this thread