Goodnight Punpun

20 chapters in and I find myself really wishing the author would drop the whole birdperson thing. finding it hard to connect with the characters because of it.

This took a toll on me. I felt like shit while reading it, not in a feeling bad for the characters way but more that I felt like my own mental state was degrading. I hated almost every moment of reading it, and I feel like a worse person now that I have. 10/10

All of these comments are hilarious their like “every chapter made me suicidal and i loathed every second 10/10 masterpiece”

Dex-chan lover
You know a manga is out of this world amazing when you haven't read it in 2 and a half months but just visiting the page again is enough to make you tear up, that's me btw ;-;

Finished it and I can’t say I’m feeling suicidal but it’s sad and pathetic, well onodera is at least in my opinion pathetic. Otherwise it was a very interesting story. I don’t think I’ll ever forget it even if I wanted too

Dex-chan lover
My friend told Me it was a comedy manga and he sent me the link of First Chapter, and now I hate Comedy Mangas.

truly a great read. The ending had my emotions in a jumble and wanting more. truly a masterpiece. 10/10

Amazing. Beautiful. Evocative. Im really thankful I found this manga; everyone should at least try and read this at least once in their lifetime. A true classic of this medium.

A masterpiece that literally made me sit in my room laying in my bed for hours thinking about how shitty I felt. 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread