Gori-sen ~The type of PE teacher to die first during a panic~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
They all play along after getting completely demolished. The first monster turned into a student, te others accepted they were presents and the like.

Aggregator gang
you know, i've been reading this kind of joke about movie shooting since 25 years ago, it's kind of boring and stupid today...

Dex-chan lover
Maybe this creature will make friends with the monster girl classmate in Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy, put so much effort into that cosplay, and gori-sensei just breaks it instinctively.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like maybe the twist is going to be that the girl is the oddity. The teacher dies every single time but then it's like the MC goes into a parallel world where that didn't happen and the teacher is fine and beats the monster.

Dex-chan lover
@Petnavis actually, that's a pretty good theory. As the title says, it's about the guy who dies first in a horror film, which means there should be a protagonist of the film among the students. And since we're looking through the lens of the female student, it's safe to assume that she is the protagonist. Now, my headcanon is pretty meta, but hear me out. The purpose of the manga is subverting horror tropes into comedy, right? The school must be some kind of spiritual place that keeps attracting oddities and all that, since it will become the stage for the horror genre to play. Now, for the trope subverting factor to activate, there are three things that must be fulfilled.
1. Gori-sensei as the only victim.
2. He isn't alone/there's an eye witness.
3. It's captured (or drawn) for us readers to see.

Yeah, we're breaking the 4th wall.

Dex-chan lover
@mister_nobody About "the only" victim. Since he is set as "first" victim, the count cannot start, so the story is kept in ever before the start suspended situation where premice of the story is being kept re-introduced.
We'll be forever in first act until they introduce some black guy.

Dex-chan lover
when playing Rock paper scissors , this monster can only throw out scissors and rock / hammer , and in page 4 , his rock loses to the paper of sensei , lol .

Dex-chan lover
I could buy the PE Teacher being too strong for the horror film to start, so it keeps trying to reset.

You have damaged an expensive slasher prop, that's no good! How are you going to take responsibility? Fix it right now!

Users who are viewing this thread