Gori-sen ~The type of PE teacher to die first during a panic~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 67 - The type of monster from a Japanese horror movie that ends with a hug

Dex-chan lover
Yes, it's back! I do hope we go back to Gori-sen's perspective soon though. It would be awesome to see what he's up to

Dex-chan lover
The gags in this chapter were A-tier. Maki stops Polar's flashback, and tries to stop Ichi's rampage. But she's not Gori-sen, so it fails. The sleeping Suma has to be carried of by Jigabane, and unfortunately, Morigami-kun's Ninja Arts gets a temporary hiatus when Ichi gets to him.

But of course, Ichi gets beaten by Shidzuku's scary stories. Despite being a scary being herself, Paisen's ghost stories still scare her!

Dex-chan lover
man I love this series, thank you for the amazing translations for this great ass comedy

Dex-chan lover
I have to admit, Maki got me with "it's not time for flashbacks".
Also, seeing this "then they hugged and went home" cliche deconstructed feels refreshing.
I like Makikoma and Polar having the same expression at p.23.

Mangaka outperformed himself. So much art. And all of it so delicious.

Dex-chan lover
Ichi is genuinely my favorite character in this manga.

That's not to say I don't absolutely love the rest of the cast, because they're all fantastic characters, I just adore Ichi.

Dex-chan lover
For being a "mysterious facility" these guys advertise their base of operations so openly that in the first page it has its own bus stop sign.

Users who are viewing this thread