Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Aggregator gang
Hhahahahahah wait till he makes a farm and things crops are ready within 3 days... Or he starts to plant trees and harvest them within 3 days too LOL.... Minecraft abilities are completely irrational xD

Fed-Kun's army
@Treyon
"I built a town! "
"This town is too big for our current population."
"I have the solution!"

Dex-chan lover
@XL
He actually has sex, you cannot be a simp if you are actually sleeping with the chick.

Also, melty and aira have too much detail in their designs to not be important. Chances are high he is gonna fuck them eventually.

As I can see he has MODDED Minecraft powers (I mean the simple crafting table needing all that shite instead of 4 logs is a signal of mods), If he by any chance has Botania or some other magic Mod locked behind an achievement we might see him use magic in the future.
Or of he has the Industrialcraft Quarrys and tech we might see interesting stuff lol

This is surprisingly fun. I mean... I don't recall natives trying to analyze/comprehend abilities of overpowered protagonist in other works. Definitely doesn't happen often.

My favorite thing about this manga thusfar is when Minecraft's powers complete disregard for the world's laws confuses and pisses off a court mage.
I mean, if you can explain how it works, is it still considered 'magic'? Because I feel like that's the only literal word to describe what he's doing.

le3

Dex-chan lover
It is your standard trashy isekai, but an enjoyable one! Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
They sure changed their attitude right quick.
If this guy teamed up with someone with Stardew Valley powers, then about half the world's problems would be solved overnight.

Dex-chan lover
Feeking hell the Scan group is teasing us, just give us the source dammit

Dex-chan lover
> Its funny that Sylphy introduced MC proudly and chuckled softly at the back super proud of him like a true wife while demonstrating his power ....
She was being cute while at it....

> MC has a discerning eyes.... Able to measure what needs to measure like a true man :D

Users who are viewing this thread