Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
He needs to start testing if he can bucket up lava, MLG or boatfly in there.

Can he make a Redstone computer? Maybe he can make an automated Dwarven Atom Smasher, or maybe they can dig a giant pit people are launched downward into with a railgun... or maybe he could make an automated Dwarven Child car facility, complete with flame pits to make the dwarves fire retardant and a caretaker AI built into the Redstone computer to manage it all.

Deforestation? Nah this nigga should be able to replant a fully grown tree in 1 day😂. *chops down yggradsil and replants in 1 day💀

@johnpoop2529

Kousuke's harem ends up being pretty huge just on account of all the harpies who alone are into the triple digits. Melty does join it.

Fed-Kun's army
i mean i like the players, fell too far into the rabbit hole and now im a fan of a duck with a hat, a psychopathic rabbit, and a bunch of comedians that calls themselves idols

Think im gonna drop it. Dont like it when mc just tells about him being from za nother worudo and everyone is just “dope, anyway”

Double-page supporter
Honestly I’m pretty sure in any universe people would be losing their shit at his abilities

Fed-Kun's army
ah this is fucking great, just a dude being a dude and playing minecraft

Dex-chan lover
whaddaya mean no insect eating habits?
i just eat a whole bunch of tasty grasshopper. there are larvae and stuff but i dont eat it, grasshopper is way tastier

Users who are viewing this thread