Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Simp simulator, the manga. With his abilities, he's practically a god but nah, man be livin' dat simp life.
Wym simp? He already smashed and he was the one to initiate it, he literally ended up with a wife by proxy despite her also being his master

It's not like he chose to be a slave, it just happened to protect him from getting clapped or abused by the locals

A simp is usually someone who worships the opposite gender without receiving anything in return

This is not the case, they literally smashed twice now

Dex-chan lover
... Qubi. "She"?
Surely that is a mistake. Qubi can only be physiologically male. I mean I know Japan doesn't really do gendered pronouns, so it has to be a translation error... surely?
Well, I'm going to take it as granted that Qubi is, in fact, a "he" until I see absolute proof to the contrary. And possibly even past that.

Wym simp? He already smashed and he was the one to initiate it, he literally ended up with a wife by proxy despite her also being his master

It's not like he chose to be a slave, it just happened to protect him from getting clapped or abused by the locals

A simp is usually someone who worships the opposite gender without receiving anything in return

This is not the case, they literally smashed twice now
Nah. He is definitely a simp.
Nothing to do with not getting anything in return. Simping is sycophantic behaviour. Praise or obsession beyond what something deserves. I wouldn't even limit it to living beings, let alone just the opposite gender. One can simp for a product or a TV show or a sports team... If it is worshipped and doesn't warrant it... that is simping.

Dex-chan lover
ZCRF3vu.png

Users who are viewing this thread