Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
I dont understand why some people keep calling MC a simp
He already plowed, tilled and sowed that chocolate elf's field, at least twice

Anyway, MC power is too OP, I hope it wont make them too dependent on his skill

Dex-chan lover
Wait till they see him make infinite water. Or what will happen to plants if he uses bonemeal. They'll call him a god.

I like the hints of natural philosophy from the cyclops. This manga would be better if they just went on doing experiments and figuring out the rules.

Also, the fox one was a she?

From the "The very concept of your existance is absurd" to Sylphy almost saying my name, I feel great meme potential here.

Yo I was wondering. Won't this manga be cancelled because of copyright? Thats why most manga only have anime drawing with eyes censored and manga copied from games are from the same company. There's not alot of copied manga and none to my knowledge. Will this be shut down ???

@Clementtoh you can’t copyright a concept. If you could, the survival crafting genre wouldn’t exist. It could be struck if it used copyrighted designs with their names, like Creeper, Enderman, etc. And even then, Mojang could let it slide, or the case could be disputed as fair use. It really depends on how you use it.

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness
I thought the same thing, but dog instead. Guess there's more to the chest fluff than meets the eye.
Fun manga. Can't wait for them to visit their version of the nether with some obsidian.

Dex-chan lover
Cyclops are disgusting. One of the monster girls who aren't needed.

I'm wondering if can open a Nether gate since his power is governed by the Laws and Physics of Minecraft? Would be exciting if he can craft other things as well since this also looks like a VRRPG of Minecraft with other Mods installed.

Users who are viewing this thread