Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 7 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
Now that I’m not distracted by the translation, I came to realize that the spear thrust actually took the entirety of the opponent’s head off, in effect decapitating, while the body stayed in place despite the force involved….
Well, considering it cleanly sliced the other blade without even shattering/breaking pieces of it first (so, purely sharpness and not blunt force), MC's weapons are clearly overpowered.

Dex-chan lover
Oh so much better and more understandable.
honoring the dead. it is rather viking style and a good way to show respect to the warriors.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Still some rough parts here and there, but definitely the better translation by far.

Double-page supporter
28290aec52b3e9b1b6090b416e4592db18bcc6ac238ecf7aedecc816db009e6e_1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Now that I’m not distracted by the translation, I came to realize that the spear thrust actually took the entirety of the opponent’s head off, in effect decapitating, while the body stayed in place despite the force involved….

Well, considering it cleanly sliced the other blade without even shattering/breaking pieces of it first (so, purely sharpness and not blunt force), MC's weapons are clearly overpowered.

It's Mithril-made spear that Kousuke made for Zamil a while back.
So for once it's a weapon that 'technically' can be made without him...just that his gathering power + crafting process made it be done much easier.

And we've seen the kind of sharpness it has: https://mangadex.org/chapter/faac0705-ba89-454f-8113-6f0386885b63/8

Users who are viewing this thread