Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 7 Ch. 41

Supporter
Oh man, the spoiler I saw was true.
20240223031153-dd7c2df2.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ooo, the first real threatening situation the MC encountered outside the initial encounter with his waifu.

That said, the MC can put almost anything into his inventory and turn them into crafting mats. He can also move like a videogame character and in the worst case scenario he can make a blockade using food items still in his inventory to buy a bit of time to run away or craft. Yeah, he will be fine.

Dex-chan lover
So, I'm setting a timer to see how long it takes Qubi to be turned into a funny smelling stain on the ground.

Between The Harpy Airforce (Semen Demons powered by mincraft cum), A Extremely DANGEROUS and Horny Dark Elf, And the Strongest Onee-chan Magician out there... His total life expectancy has dropped so low we are representing it with negative square roots.

Dex-chan lover
They get sucked up by Kousuku when he goes near them just like in Minecraft. How they behave around anyone else I dont think weve been shown yet.
Most likely, they can't work for anyone else. In the tests they have done with other things with stranger effects, like the splint, it just worked as a splint, not an insta-heal, and the floating blocks are about as strange as you can get for minecraft logic.

Users who are viewing this thread