Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival!

it looks like absolute garbage and is something that I would normally never read but the elf waifu is <3 and the art is decent

Dex-chan lover
Step 1: see smut tag

Step 2: look for chapter with most comments

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Profit

mrf

dude I haven't read it but the cover.. is that minecraft grass block??

ah done reading 5 ch, now that's a heavily modded minecraft.

Dex-chan lover
I wish the novel was in English... (I came for the dirt block on the cover and I'm staying for the crafting table)

It feels weird looking at minecraft manga without its original pixelart textures
Edit: rating: minecraft/10, +1 more cause good art.

i swear unless the protagonist is a rapist he always gets "manhandled" by the women. these manga artists have some issues

by god that woman is an amazon
the charackterization is superb and the dark elf is a model of what i expect from charackters in a story to feel real. any sentient being is basicly made out if desires most of the time you arent motivated by a single desire but a mix of several different ones.
and the artist realy nailed her eyes in displaying the most prevalent one each time.
the mc on the other hand feels pretty empty i mean he is smart, observant and pragmatic but thats logic which is at most 50% of a human truth to be told the mc from the first 2 chaps feels different from the one in the later ones

Users who are viewing this thread