Goukaku no Tame no! Yasashii Sankaku Kankei Nyuumon - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - What Will Always be Fulfilled

Fed-Kun's army
a bit forced but im guessing this was the same route the author was gonna go on if it wasnt cut short to begin with.. If there was more time to settle down and go through their feelings it would feel more realistic and understandable.

Fed-Kun's army
I like this!

I like how Mayuki still is the naive optimist she has been.
Rin's pessimism morphed into hope.
Akira's hesitantly joining them and getting a slight disclaimer in, turning her into best girl.

Oh, I forgot the cuddling and kisses.🤗

Dex-chan lover
Sorry... that seemed awfully shallow. Of course has the fact that was axed. But u cant bend ur heart at will. So far, if anyone, Mayuki was the only one that had feelings for both. She liked Akira and started liking Rin later. Akira had no romantic feelings for Mayuki and the same goes between Rin and Akira.
Tbh, the title already made clear it would be a triangle before i even start reading but following the story ive surely hoped for Akira to just piss off. Theres was nothing in her that interested me or was likeable enough. She was the cool senpai for the immature Mayuki, but her true persona was pretty shit for the most part. While Rin decided to help the one she liked to be happy above her own feelings, Akira selfishly decided to get in the way of Rin happiness. More over, i hated the way Akira thought about Mayuki, who adored her, as a lowly insignificant pest in her way. For me Akira was just a nonsense disturbing a actually cute couple. Sadly the author decide for a triangle from the start.
Anyway, regardless of my aversion towards Akira, by being axed it didnt had a proper build up enough to justify a happy triangle. Felt just like a win-win calculated solution forced to feel real at the end with the awkward mutual kisses.
Even if had the time idk if i would ever like Akira being part of it lol

Mayuki is the one with an absolute win! She get sandwiched with 2 cool and beauty oneesan

But yeah it bit forced. I can see mayuki love both rin and akira but i dont think it the same with both rin and akira.

I fail to see akira love mayuki beside her realization that mayuki is actually strong and care so much about her. And i fail to see rin love akira the same as she love mayuki longing and want to be her strength, rather than love she don't want to lose akira because she precious to her and dont want to lose anyone anymore.

Author cant make more akira development cause the axes....shame.

But in the end. This can work cause mayuki's(as main protag...i think) selfishness cause she want both oneesans to be with her and both oneesans want to make their beloved little mayuki happy.

You see in the end.....if anything this is mayuki harem all along!!!

Users who are viewing this thread