Goukaku no Tame no! Yasashii Sankaku Kankei Nyuumon - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Cherry Blossoms Bloom in Your Future

This is the reason why i don't wanna read further, it's just doesn't feel right for me. But, as long as they are happy, i'm fine lol. Though, i prefer mayuki should end up with just rin. Anyway i kinda regret to read this LMAO, thanks for the translation!!!!

Mayuki is the one with an absolute win! She get sandwiched with 2 cool and beauty oneesan

But yeah it bit forced. I can see mayuki love both rin and akira but i dont think it the same with both rin and akira.

I fail to see akira love mayuki beside her realization that mayuki is actually strong and care so much about her. And i fail to see rin love akira the same as she love mayuki longing and want to be her strength, rather than love she don't want to lose akira because she precious to her and dont want to lose anyone anymore.

Author cant make more akira development cause the axes....shame.

But in the end. This can work cause mayuki's(as main protag...i think) selfishness cause she want both oneesans to be with her and both oneesans want to make their beloved little mayuki happy.

You see in the end.....if anything this is mayuki harem all along!!!

Well I thought that they were all gonna go their own ways in the end and it be a tragic ending but ummm I guess it’s a 3 way 😂 not complaining though 😏

I do know why everyone's mad, but I'm happy. Not all relationships are the same, as long as they're happy I don't care, sure there was way more room for drama or development but this is how it is.

Sad it ended so soon tho

Double-page supporter
Akira feels a bit forced, but I've never read any sort of poly romance before, so it was interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@medvegitova 100% with u. Rin the best girl and wanted her to have Mayuki all to herself and i knew would end as a triangle but still read to the end. Perhapes hoping for a unreasonable miracle lol.
@saicostan Not much to do if the series get axed midway. Its not like the author wanted to end this soon.
@Shuraemyyyyiii Honestly, thats exactly why im mad. Idk if without the axe would change much but as is Rin and Akira are not fully satisfied having to share the one they like with someone else so is more like "better than nothing" than real happiness. For Mayuki anything goes, but by logic was the most selfish solution without having to choose.

Either way, Akira possessive and selfish character was just scary while Rin was always likeable and actually selfless putting Mayuki happiness above her own. Mayuki had a childish crush on Akira for very mistaken reasons considering the kindness she saw was actually pitty. Meanwhile, the warmth Rin offered was the real thing and direct solely for Mayuki in a complete different situation from her middle school backstory where she liked both equally.

Dex-chan lover
Wow what a satisfying wrap-up.. never seen a manga ending this way before!

Dex-chan lover
It's so painfully obvious to me how all the commenters complaining about the polyam ending have no idea how polyamory works.

The way this ended isn't out of character *at all* for either of them. Rin is established to be polyam right from the start and we see it very clearly in her as well. The different there is that Miyuki doesn't even think or consider that there might be smth wrong or bad about it (hint: there isn't), so she never questions wanting to be close to both of them.

Akira has the biggest development out of them all here and while I agree that she could've used some more pages to work through her feelings of jealousy (which are completely normal even when you're polyam btw), her choosing to be with both of them is not strange at all. For one there's a thing called "being metamours", which is the relationship you have with your partner's partners. That does not have to be romantic or even sexual love but can still be full of mutual affection and respect.
But even with that, we see that Akira doesn't hate Miyuki at all. She's jealous and she thinks cruel things bc of that but she realizes that she cares a lot about Miyuki. It might not be the same love as she has for Rin but it can absolutely still be love.

Personally, I am convinced that love is 100% individual anyway, the feelings you have for one person cannot and never will be the exact same as the feelings you have for another, even when you love them both. Because relationships are unique, so are the feelings involved. That doesn't mean that the three of them don't absolutely love each other to bits, which is clear they do from the epilogue chapter.

I'm wholely satisfied with this ending, I'm so glad Canno went with it this way <3

@PsychoTheRabbit Yeah, kinda agree but I started reading this manga for the triangle, I've always been interested in the topic so i wanted this to end as a love triangle and even tho this was not perfect it did a great (juts great) job in comparison with other LT mangas, so with that mindset i just tried to erase any tough of shipping just two people but i couldn't 'cause i fell in love with RINxMAYUKI since I did not like Akira at all, but she grew as a person and I cannot say she is a fav but at least I ended up not disliking her.

The only thing I'm mad about is that there was not enough development, you said that mayuki crush on akira is kind of childish and I agree, even tho she has her reasons, MAYUKIxAKIRA just does not bring anything special to all this dynamic, their interactions are just akward because as an audience we have seen akira's internal monologue and it just left me with a bittersweeet taste in my mouth. Contrary to AxM interactios, Rin was the one we discovered the most, I honestly think that if the author actually wanted this manga to end with one pair it would be RxM, RxA is just forced, AxM is akward but RxM would have been good if the develpment was extended to collegue or at a more mature age where they are free to discover more things and feelings while Akira focuses more on her inner self. I would have been really happy with this manga if the poly dynamic was done on a deeper level.

Dex-chan lover
@Shuraemyyyyiii Yeh, apart from our initial expectations being different we definitely went in a similar trail of thoughts... With being axed surely didnt had time to glue thigs properly. But with how the progression was for the most part, Akira x Mayuki or Rin x Akira just felt unnatural and awfully forced. To be completely transparent, seeing Akira kiss Rin made me feel incredibly uncomfortable. Didnt felt great either seeing Mayuki kiss Akira, i mean, was conflicting to say the least... Mayuki liked Akira, but for misinterpreting her actions, while Akira mostly pitied her and even despised her later because of Rin. Yes, she changed but for me was too late, after all the immature Mayuki fell in love with an inexistent version of Akira.
The 3 surely seemed to be getting along at the end... but still what ive seen was Rin x Mayuki kissing and being lovey-dovey then Akira in the corner pushing through to get a piece. Could almost hear Rin saying "Oh! u were here, sorry i didnt notice".
I wouldnt say RxM had a conclusive build up at this point. Rin was obviously mad in love with her but Mayuki was just starting to develop feelings. If was me choosing the end id rather see Mayuki being rejected by Akira and in time working her way to love Rin back. Akira was never an option to Rin anyway. I just wanted Rin happy... instead felt like she was forced to pay a price to be with Mayuki.
If anything a different person could join RxM. Akira was boring and a bad match for those 2.

@PsychoTheRabbit You definitely saw thru the AxM relationship archetype. I just cannot see Akira reciprocating Mayuki's feelings, but i would not go as far as to saying "M" fell in love with a nonexistent version of "A" because she was with Mayuki the same she was with other people, sadly, her inner feelings/intentions were not the same, for other people it was kindness, as for Mayuki... pityness.
That's why I agreed with a comment saying the real winner here is Mayuki since she is the only one who really got what she wanted (in a sense of way because "A" doesn't really love her and "M" is still too innocest to see that if their feelings are not dealt in a proper way then this poly dinamic won't really work). But you know... that's why I'm mad, 'cause now everything feels forced, it should not be like that but it is because of the limited time the author had to put things together, Akira could have been a really interesting character if a development was done correctly, BUT even if that was the case I still would not want her in a relationship with Rin and/or Mayuki.
Such a deception and bitter feeling I ended up with after reading this manga, after all of that, if this is really the end... I take back my first comment saying I was happy , now I feel neutral.

Dex-chan lover
@Shuraemyyyyiii What i meant by nonexistent is that, even if Akira can be kind to others, she didnt saw in Mayuki someone in equal ground but instead someone bellow, that she felt sorry for. So regarding Mayuki as an individual the version she saw of Akira being kind was nonexistent. That version of Akira for example would never think of Mayuki as a nuisance in her way. In a sense, when i consider the inner feelings we saw from Akira regarding Rin happines and Mayuki interference, the only thing i can summarize is that she by far is not someone i would want near anyone i like.
I feel like the author didnt really weight properly how Akira actions, reactions, thoughts and feelings would affect our view of her. For me, what i saw was a selfish, possessive young girl with a superiority complex, that i would never want to be too close of the always kind and loveable Rin or the cheerful and bright Mayuki. That wouldnt change even if she did get time to develop. So i guess the flaw was on Arkira character design.
Either way, if theres one positive thing i could squeeze out of the disappointing conclusion we got, is what i mentioned previously about the fact Akira still seemed out of place even after the forced development. But was still something so small that couldnt by any chance erase the frustration of seeing her kissing Rin.
Tbh, i understand the author stand of trying to conclude the story as it was primarily planned. But at the same time, i would rather please the viewers with a more suitable conclusion given the existing development than throwing a half-baked envisioned idea and force us to swallow like we're a bunch of idiots. Is not like a end with only RxM together would betray the story, after all there was a existing triangle as promised, it just didnt need to end with the 3 together. But sadly, i suppose the author really wanted to prove a point or share a experience.

Dex-chan lover
gay women are so cool. And polyamory (would it specifically be triamory in this case? Or each person is going out with 2 making it duamory?) is also poggers I'm happy for them

Hah, boy, I... I'm sorry, I don't know if it's because I came in two years after or what, but the comments on this thing are most definitely not the brightest takes that I've witnessed in my life...
I believe the Poly ending was quite obvious on this one, and while the road wasn't easy for them, mostly because of Akira, I think I am overall satisfied with the ending plenty.
There was a bit of a rush in the end, but it can't be helped if the publishers were axing this, it's impossible to flesh out characters any more than this in 11 chapters, and Canno is only human.
As for the plot, yeah it's amazing, honestly loved it a lot. Akira went through a lot of development and grew up a lot as a character, and I like that a lot. She was indeed very mean at first, and quite self-centered, but that makes sense, she is a human, a highschool girl, and to top it all off a "Genius". She is quite realistic all things considered, and the fact that a "Traditional" girl like her managed to come this far for the people she love is simply remarkable.
As expected of Canno! Her work never disappoints!

So sad it was axed but with how short it was I really enjoyed the story and I'm so glad the author went through with the polyamorous relationship as you don't see in very often, I was worried they where gonna go down the route of her and be like "I've finally found a sole person to love" and erase the poly but they didn't and they now have my respect as there are so many people even within the LGBTQIA+ community who dont understand or respect polyamorous people & relationships. Also yes Akira could have done with some more development with the relationship but again it was axed so it can't be helped. All in all I would give it an 8 or mabey even a 9 out of 10.

Users who are viewing this thread