Goukaku no Tame no! Yasashii Sankaku Kankei Nyuumon - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Under the Sun

Double-page supporter
I think we're heading for a situation where Akira realizes how awful her thoughts were here and she breaks down sobbing saying she's sorry.

this... has turned into a difficult sitiuation

BUT LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@Epsilon04 My thoughts exactly. I would understand if she went with "Mayuki? But she's still a kid!" or something like this, cause this would be understandable considering Akira acts as a "big sister" to Mayuki. But no. She went full on "who would pic her? she's pathetic!".
And I would like to point Mayuki herself in all of that. She broke down, cause she was feeling like she's nowhere near Akira's league and that she's basically a worse person than she is. Welp, guess what? Apparently this is how Akira truly feels about her.

Ugh... I'm not gonna enjoy the ending (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

Dex-chan lover
ThIFaPe.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Madmac But far less ugly than being obsessed with portraying girls with dark hair as continuously weeping and depressed damsels in distress who need blonde girls to save them from their lives.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, I'm at a loss of words.. can't wait for the next part!

at least the drama of Akira finding out is done with. Akira's definitely being an asshole here, but that's expected for a highschooler, much less as a girl in love with someone she doesn't know is poly (and probably doesn't even know what it is). As much as jealousy is driving her at the moment, I can't help but imagine how quickly that's going to change once she does get intimate with Mayuki. Even if she doesn't confess right off the bat, Mayuki's passion alone might just be enough to throw off Akira, and leave her with questions that'll lead to her poly awakening too. That's my hope at least. It won't be smooth sailing, but a little bit of faith and communication and they'll come out alright.

I knew it since the first chapter, but i hate Akira and i don't wanna any development to her, this bitch... but it's impossible, cos it's a polygamy ending (shitty choice).

Edit : @BorutosPapi Wait and see, but even if she is angry actually, she thinks badly about Mayuki and consider her like a little shit, talk about her weakness and that she didn't deserve Rin's love or even love from anyone basically, it made me mad. She is as your little sister for a long time, just stop thinks badly of her, right now i believe Akira have a superiority complex, while she looked like super friendly at the start. But yes it's in the end a polyamory ending, so we need some drama for at least one character before it works, so it's Akira, sadly.

All you people hating on Akira saying she doesn't deserve a happy ending need to step back and think. Of course she didn't mean those things, she loved Mayuki like a little sibling or lost lamb but then lost her crush to her, from right under her nose. Of course she's bitter. If a similar situation happened to you irl you would most likely as a defence mechanism and from jealous put Mayuki down even if it's a lie. If she really didn't like her she wouldn't have stuck by her all these years and wouldn't have volunteered to teach her kissing.
Author-san will give her a happy ending and you will love it

Aggregator gang
Hooo boy here we go. While I can understand Akira's immediate reaction, this is how you let jealousy turn into a poison that burns you up from inside and makes you into a monster. If she takes breaking Mayuki and Rin's relationship as her primary goal, abusing her position as close friend to both, things can turn really ugly...

EDIT - To add, I don't get the people dismissing Akira outright. Anyone who's developed - from their point of view - an intense relationship with another and gets to hear they've lost, if they claim it didn't shake them from deep inside is either a saint or a liar.

EDIT2 - On further reflection there's another thing to consider. Akira's obviously fallen deep into Rin, but she's said she's not suited for love. So Akira's stayed put and said nothing. Now with the reveal, there's probably another feeling too trending up on her chart: that of betrayal. Which is a strong motivation to take some very regrettable actions. The continuation depends on how quickly she comes out of the dark depths.

Dex-chan lover
imo this manga is worse than Nanashi no Asterism for love triangle stuffs

i feel bad for Akira, i think feeling jealous is normal for her since the one she love is in love with the one she considered as her lil sis. but many of you guys think that she doesn’t deserve a happy ending. sad huh..

for current state, i think the one who needs to change is Mayuki and Rin. inba, Mayuki with her denseness makes me sick. still chasing over Akira although Rin already gives her comfort and kisses. just when will she realize that the one who love her is her own tutor—“ ?!
and Rin is still blame herself for everything, she doesn’t even listen to Akira’s warn and keep hurting herself for fall in love with Mayuki cuz she believes that no one love her so it’s fine for her. it feels like Akira is nothing for her, although she already spent a year to be friend with her.

lastly, i also don’t like how the author decided to make Akira looks like the bad guy in this chapter. and that decision on last page was really a bad choice for story development.

fall in love too much makes u blind indeed

Hoo boy, Akira had some harsh thoughts for Mayuki. Gonna laugh my ass off if she falls in love with her just by making out. "Holy shit Mayuki's good, no wonder Rin fell in love with her".

Double-page supporter
Even in yuri manga jocks belittle nerds WTF? Sure some nerds are assholes but what did poor little Mayuki do? Akira just wanted a pet juniour huh?

Fed-Kun's army
@Akira9200
Bruh what? That shit ended in het with the manga ultimately being condescending towards lesbians and then had the audacity to make an extra chapter that was purely salt in the wounds

Users who are viewing this thread