Goukaku no Tame no! Yasashii Sankaku Kankei Nyuumon - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Even if It's Only a Bud

Dex-chan lover
I found the story is about they building a polyamory relationship but apparently no, lol

Dex-chan lover
I wouldnt say its axed, at least for now,but its definetely rushed as heck.

I feel like people are being too dramatic by saying that this got axed. Like, this was a fast chapter, sure, but practically every manga has one of those. Look on the bright side: we got all the drama "I love you/her" out of the way fast and now, in the following chapters, we can get to the juice.

I personally don't think it's been axed, many other works have these action fast paced chapters and it set the mood for how sometimes things really do unfold quickly. I have high hopes for the next chapters. I love them all.

i feel like it was a bit rushed lol i hope it doesn't end at ch 10 that would be awful.. i really hope rin can finally be happy with the two of them

YAAAY IT'S GOING TO BE 3P EVERYONE!!!

Just like that one certain Yuri manga about photo thingy

Dex-chan lover
People didn't realise that the pacing is just fine.
If it drags, it'll be just another love triangle crap.

Canno is known to have this kind of setting but being able to pull it can be considered insane.

So having a fast paced progress seems makes more sense than having to spend tons of volumes with their angst.

It may really end in 1/2 chapter though lol

fuck this bullshit absolute ass. sorry but i'm just mad cuz i already know that my ship won't sail in the end. should've never read this now i'm pissed it's obvious whose gonna end up with who and i think that it's gonna be
not sure if this counts as a spoiler but i'm still gonna do this cuz whatever but it's probably gonna be rin and akira
damn i'm real pissed now

Aggregator gang
How can the author be this cruel?

Bring our Mayuki x Rin ship back

Users who are viewing this thread