Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

@nbhstcqbvvpmacjrmv
I know what you mean but this is just comic ,keep calm and let the others tell how they feel about the chapter dont too impose your opinion to them .
That so lame :v
Sorry for my broken english

Dex-chan lover
@nbhstcqbvvpmacjrmv did you just completely ignore the fact that Roy told the MC to just stay back and to only get into action if something attacks the mage or that Roy, himself, gets into trouble?
Boy just stood back there, doing what he was told to

@nbhstcqbvvpmacjrmv Umm, it was established from the beginning that Min Hyuk was too weak for the dungeon and that Roy would carry him through it. He even said that he could just help him out WHEN he’s in trouble, implying he should help only when necessary because of how weak he is.

You expect someone who was invited to contribute the bare minimum of at least not being a burden and providing support when needed, which he just did before he snapped, to do more than he needed then defending the guy who became rude because someone is being weirder and chiller than he WANTS him to be.

I don’t get the expectation for a beginner to try and help when he could just as easily get in the way and die especially since he was never explicitly told to deal damage while the enemy is being aggroed by Roy. Just because he’s eating the entire time shouldn't make much of a difference except for maybe your impression of him as a person, which is a person who seems to like food a bit too much. Taking it personally is all on you.

You’re the one expecting people need to know he has a condition just for it to be valid for him to stand there and keep eating. Plus that perception of disorders needing to depict their descriptions accurately is the reason people who suffer from diseases don’t even consider that they have it and they end up suffering their entire life without knowing. MC has an f-ed up relationship with food which makes him eat too much and he’s willing to compensate by doing other things (i.e exercise) to keep eating which, surprise surprise, sounds like bulimia. Just because he isn’t puking doesn’t mean he isn’t suffering from it. Though I do also think he probably has other problems since bulimia doesn’t mean endless hunger like he has but that still doesn’t mean he doesn’t have bulimia. Maybe the doctors chose to focus on that because bulimia might be “cured” through help.

Anyyyway, its still f-ing rude for someone to slap food off of someone’s hand and it’s not just f-ing nothing. If I could stand there, eating nonstop just one thing the entire time, it’d mean that I f-ing love that food. You don’t need to have a problem to get angry at being disrespected at something you’ve excessively shown you’re extremely fond of. You can find it annoying but you’re 100% the as-hole if you take it personally and act aggressively instead of being more tolerant and maybe start by talking to the f-ing person.

Also, the mage has the right to complain to the leader since he said he’ll take full responsibility for saying he’ll carry the MC. MC is doing his job as support and even the mage isn’t complaining at him even though she looks like she’s also having a tough time. If you can’t do it, don’t build expectations by acting all tough at the start.

It’s obvious he’s just deflecting responsibility because the mage called him out.

Lastly, you sound like an f-ing powergamer ruining a game made to have the freedom to enjoy whatever you want and make it all about f-ing combat. People don’t just play games for quests, combat and sht, believe it or not, people can actually like the lore, the art and the music enough to not take the other mechanics, not as seriously. And apparently MC just likes the food more than combat.

It’d be a different story if he just stayed still while people behind Roy were being attacked or if Roy asked for help explicitly. But neither happened so you can’t expect everyone to be such a kissas- and always try to help whenever they can. People like that are appreciated not expected.

@Meimeimei I understand what you mean, but the problem is that other people are imposing their views on the characters. I'm not taking it personally, but other people are trying to suggest that Roy should've known all of these things when it makes no sense.

@NotSomeone and @Isekailoverrr Both of you are missing what the mage said. The mage specifically said hey, Roy (spear-wielder), the ants are coming back here to attack me too often. What does that mean? What do you two think that means? That means that there were MULTIPLE opportunities for Min Hyuk to do ANYTHING. Despite that, we only ever see him do anything once. The implication is that for all of those other times, Roy had taken care of it when Min Hyuk could've stepped in to do it.

To @Isekailoverrr, when the hell did I take it personally? I'm saying that other people are taking it personally. They're literally imposing their own personal views onto the characters in this series and criticizing a character like Roy for not knowing something he couldn't possibly know ever. I'm saying that they should stop taking it personally.

You’re the one expecting people need to know he has a condition just for it to be valid for him to stand there and keep eating.
Yeah, no, bullshit. The burden is on you. You need to give me a reason why a normal person wouldn't get upset. EVEN IF Min Hyuk had been told that he didn't have to do anything AT ALL, it would still make sense for Roy to get upset at Min Hyuk just eating. Imagine if you were carrying a team but at least expected them to pay attention and watch and learn. Have you ever had someone eat in class? It's disrespectful. Yes, this could easily be the same kind of thing as eating in class.

Plus that perception of disorders needing to depict their descriptions accurately is the reason people who suffer from diseases don’t even consider that they have it and they end up suffering their entire life without knowing.
Oh my gosh, you're so wrong. You don't NEED to give a label to a disease/condition if that label doesn't fit. The author CHOSE this label. The author specifically decided I'm going to call this bulimia. That's the problem. You're literally ignoring that fact to go herp derp, let's give this particular eating disorder a label of something already established. If anything, what you're doing is worse. You're trying to tell me it's okay to mislead people, to literally ignore accepted uses of terms. Someone shows up at the hospital and says they have anemia, so they get treated with a blood transfusion? Oh, turns out that they actually meant they had too much iron in their system, and the blood transfusion really screwed them up.

If we listened to you, things would be worse.

Anyyyway, its still f-ing rude for someone to slap food off of someone’s hand and it’s not just f-ing nothing.
It's a video game. It's a game where there is literally zero expectation of food being important. It's a game where eating food doesn't even help you in real life. I'm not saying smacking the pastry wasn't rude. I literally already said it was a bit much. However, you're ignoring the fact that food in this virtual reality literally does mean something less than food in real life.

Also, the mage has the right to complain to the leader since he said he’ll take full responsibility for saying he’ll carry the MC.
He did it ONCE. We see the mage complaining about aggro being drawn to her MULTIPLE TIMES. Despite that, Min Hyuk did his job ONCE.

You know what's also possible? The mage just likes Min Hyuk because he was sharing the pastries with her! Therefore, she gets upset that Roy couldn't handle EVERYTHING even though Min Hyuk was there as backup and only did his job once!

It’s obvious he’s just deflecting responsibility because the mage called him out.
It's obvious that you're heavily on the MC's side because he's the MC and you've followed his perspective. Imagine if you were Roy AND he was being honest. Imagine you see someone who is being disrespectful in a way that doesn't even make sense for the situation. Imagine seeing someone fail to do their job except for ONE time. Imagine being yelled at by the mage when it was Min Hyuk's fault for not dealing with aggro all the other times.

Lastly, you sound like an f-ing powergamer ruining a game made to have the freedom to enjoy whatever you want and make it all about f-ing combat.
And you sound like you're ignorant of how other people feel. It's OBVIOUS that the vast majority of people in this game are playing with battling, quests, etc. in mind. You're literally ignoring that as a fact.

And here's the problem. It's fine if someone wants to play the game for lore, the art, the music, etc. I have no problem with that. The problem comes in when they're making the game worse for other people. As I said above, it very reasonably looks like he's being disrespectful for eating. Roy had absolutely NO way of knowing that the MC wanted to just eat.

It’d be a different story if he just stayed still while people behind Roy were being attacked or if Roy asked for help explicitly.
Again, it sounds like he did. The way the mage said it, aggro had been pulled to her multiple times, and Min Hyuk did NOTHING except for one attack on one ant one time.

The problem is that you're refusing to look at it from anyone else's viewpoint except the MC.

Fed-Kun's army
To be fair to MC it seems like the pl is trying to set them up for a mpk so he can steal their loot and is just trying to steal their stuff

@Lazymesa That's a justification after the fact. Imagine if I beat up a random person on the street, and they have to get taken to the hospital. Turns out that random person was an assassin and was going to try to murder doctors. Am I a good guy because I stopped an assassin?

I actually do think that Roy, a name that very few people in this thread seem to care about, is going to end up being a bad guy/villain who just steals people's equipment. However, that's cheap writing on the author's part to make it look like Min Hyuk was the good guy all along even though it doesn't solve the fact that he was a bit bad here.

The mage specifically said hey, Roy (spear-wielder), the ants are coming back here to attack me too often. What does that mean? What do you two think that means? That means that there were MULTIPLE opportunities for Min Hyuk to do ANYTHING. Despite that, we only ever see him do anything once. The implication is that for all of those other times, Roy had taken care of it when Min Hyuk could've stepped in to do it. @nbhstcqbvvpmacjrmv isn't this just ur assumption? plus from what they're saying to me it seems like the mage got often some ants attacking her but it never mentioned that roy took care of them for what we know after some ants passed trough the mage took care of them herself and the mc acted only when she was in serious danger and about to get attacked so i think overall is fine
PS: anyway who fucking cares

I'm still suspicious as to whether or not greyhead over there harbors any hidden malicious intentions.

@nbhstcqbvvpmacjrmv However, you're ignoring the fact that food in this virtual reality literally does mean something less than food in real life. anyway u should understand for him the food in game it's like his life it's self then because u if u started from ch. 1 u should know that he eats 5000 cherry tomatoes x day so the only time he can savour some nice food it's in game

@Scropiio It never says that Min Hyuk took care of the ants either. Given everything that's happening here, I think it makes more sense that Roy was the one who took care of them. It would've been really weird if the author/artist doesn't draw Min Hyuk taking care of any other ants while it does show Roy taking care of many of them. It also wouldn't make sense to believe that Min Hyuk had been taking care of any other ants if Roy starts complaining about Min Hyuk not doing anything. Even if Roy is ultimately just a thief/tricking them, it would look really weird for him to try to say that if, in reality, Min Hyuk had been doing anything. The mage also doesn't mention anything about Min Hyuk having done anything before, so it makes me believe that this is the only time he's done anything.

PS I'm just killing time.

@Scorpiio And you should understand that other characters are not readers of this series. You're expecting Roy to know that. You didn't read any of my posts if you're saying that.

now will MC PK this dude for castella cake? :/c he really really loves food

Dex-chan lover
tch, wasting food even in a VR game. you trying to get on the MC's bad side. I wonder whats the stats of this bad guy

This is what happened when one bottled up his complaint/problem. Should have ask mc to help at the very beginning. Now he too pissed off even tho the stress is avoidable. Smh. Also mc tell female teammate how to enjoy castella but refuse to share after making her feel hungry, total savage lol.

Idiot Leader: I will carry you through the dungeon.

Also Idiot Leader: Y u no do things?

Users who are viewing this thread