Gourmet Gaming

I love this. Haven't seen NPCs in many stories be given that bit more personality & control, like sure they respond but not this kind of 'given by god' commandment for quests. Have seen a few food based, video game type or isekai type stories before but not in the sense of trying to resolve a mental illness. Definitely love the respect it gives but also following the logic that yeah, even if you eat pure healthy and exercise you really aren't going to just drop weight like magic.

Name is a little off since he's actually working hard and isn't just only eating but hey, realistically his only motivation is to eat, everything else is just in the midway. Sure he's a god at whatever he tries, generic a bit in that way, but truthfully that's my only criticism and doesn't counterbalance my need for wholesome neat stories like this.

Then again I'm one of those emotionally sensitive types with huge hatred for drama, risk, negativity at all etc so I can't imagine many forgiving its flaws as easily as me.

This has to be one of the most frustrating stories to read since after each chapter I want to devour the next so bad and it's not just out already.

interesting, reading this while fasting is even better lmao

A manga where the MC Is overweight and they are not being hated or being treated as a joke by others?
Well this is a first! (Actually for real, its a first..)
And the manga so far have been enjoyable ^^

Nothing against the scanlators, but the dude has a binge eating disorder, not bulimia. Why go with that??

Fuck, this is nice. I would read it in the transports more than I would read stuff like solo leveling to be honest. Keep up the good work, I really like this manhwa!
It has its charms. Gives a nice break to my mind while keeping it entertained.

Banned
@Qaizer & everyone else that keeps bringing it up.

Look up the definition of bulimia nervosa and compare that to BED (binge eating disorder).
People suffering from the first one doesn't just puke or vomit it out... they could also have a really unhealthy fasting cycle.
BED people just eat lots. And then eat lots more. There's really no downtime from eating for these folks.

I'll need to eat something after I read this...... Damn, the MC sure can make eating into something amazing

Users who are viewing this thread