Gourmet Gaming

Only a few chapters in here, but while I'm enjoying this i'm also having a really hard time getting over the exercise bulimia with his weight being that it is. I know people with bulimia can be overweight, but THAT overweight? AND when exercising 4 hours a day? I'm trying to see it as exaggeration since it's a comic but even so 🤨😕... i guess it also doesnt help that there hasnt been any backstory to how he got the psychological disorder yet (for where i am at)

You know this is fine.
It's you're generic "vr videogame" troupe with a small twist and a overall light hearted tone.
I enjoy this.

and the low bar keeps getting lower
what's next, cultivating to the top by existing?

Why is the author calling it bulimia? This ain't it, chief. If he can make up an eating disorder for his MC then he can also make up a name for the eating disorder. smh

Also, when he fainted in ch.1 all I could think of is this: https://gfycat.com/zealousdirtybluebottlejellyfish-fat-guy-splash
RIP

um.... that's a rooster https://imgur.com/gallery/VvmHkFO

Dex-chan lover
@GardeIV
@pato
Well... the protagonist in my story, if you strip it down to a single phrase, could be said to "level up by fucking".

Long answer is he is soul bound to an ant queen monster girl who gains levels for making her colony larger, which means making more ants. Soul bond means his level matches her level, meaning that in order to level up she needs to be laying eggs.

Also this is an actually written story not something in a pile of notes, it is on royalroad, I made it because of how annoyed I was with isekai that have OP MCs that are terrified of commitment, so I made a MC that had to struggle for power via commitment. If you are interested PM me, linking to it feels too much like begging for views.

"only two people in the world suffer from bulimia" what a shitty sentence

Decent story but could they not have made up an eating disorder instead of saying he has super-ultra-rare bulimia? Lol.

this is basically sao.... but about wholesome plot and fooddddd

i would love to see this get an anime adaption... but sadly that is a dream too far from reality

Idk that seems pretty reasonable, I'd get pretty distracted if someone was eating into their mic on my party too...and it's just kinda annoying in general.

This story kinda reminds me of book autist, except this guy is a food autist, and we also have the autist of autist....

Honzuki and Hametsu flag btw. Honzuki she's supposed to be a fairly high IQ individual who's like 20 spiritually but the moment it comes to books she acts like a 5head, and Hametsu flag..the protagonist is just a complete single digit to begin with

You don't fuck with another man's food. Setting aside the fact that he's a PKer, he told him he'd carry them, and specifically told him to just chill. No right to be pissed.

Double-page supporter
Btw, It's always fun to see VRMMORPG (or simply MMORPG) mangas but where you see that the author has little to none experience to creating games. I mean, seriously: do you even know a MMO that hasn't all his bugs and secrets exposed in one week (be it by in-game or code-breaking)? The day they release a DLC is the same day that said DLC is completed. Also, creating classes objectively more powerful or infinite stat grinding, will make that every pro player will use that once discovered, breaking totally the game. So no sane dev will ever do that.

Users who are viewing this thread