Gourmet Gaming

Dex-chan lover
@Ovnidemon there is also the NPC's they all some like real characters. I found a web novel once called Emperor of Solo Play, it does NPC's well but it is sadly burdened by its rushed ending like a 9 out of 10, but falls to a 5 or 6 out of 10 about 10 chapters before the end

Aggregator gang
@Whatever1337 Also read it and found the same problem. Though, it's one where the problem compared to a real game is less visible. The MC class is good but really hard to train. So not really a cheated class.

Also, NPC's being extremely intelligent is not really a problem. You can imagine that the technology in the future will allow that. What I was talking is fatal flaw in the game design.

I love how what he wants never changes and how along his hunt for food he gets stronger than normal people

5000 cherry tomatoes are (on average) 250 pounds or 114kg. That makes 28500 calories a day. Not only it is physically impossible to eat 250 pounds of tomato in a day, but the calories contained are also so absurd, you'd have to drink 3.5 liters of frickin' olive oil straight to get the same amount of calories. A human won't be able to survive that either. It doesn't matter if you purge what you eat, we are talking about enough tomatoes to fill 68 gallon jugs.

I know this is a silly manga, and I do enjoy reading it, but man, every time the author gets to tomatoes it becomes so hard to suspend my disbelief. Directly takes me out of the manga, so much so that I am actually writing this comment!

This translation is awful. Whatever this PMS group is they are pretty damn lazy with this.

This PMS group's translation is absolute garbage, it reads like they ran it through Google translate. Definitely going for quantity over quality with this mass release, would much rather wait for Aarang (Sp?) group's chapters. I don't even write comments since I'm a lurker but these shoddy MTL releases annoyed me enough to want to vent here. I feel like it's not until I've read a really bad translation that I realize how much I take the good ones for granted. Much thanks to the group who regularly translates this series.

Dex-chan lover
If you visit PMS's group page here on MD, you'll see even their group summary isn't properly written.

It makes me think English isn't their first language and they're machine translating the series in hope of getting money via PP, which they advertise on their MD group page.

I'm going to re-read the chapters when Arang's version is out. And I'm going to wait for new chapters from them and not read PMS again. I mean, I liked that I could read more chapters in one sitting but the quality is just... ugh.

Aggregator gang
I don't really like logic behind this story (it is basically power fantasy just added minor point that MC likes food). Character development is nonexistent. Classes makes no sense(Gaining stats from food is OP and extremely disbalanced, in a long run(even now) it will make this story boring and repetative). Nothing really happens in this story (at least it feels this way because characters are really bland).
It is copy of LMS but not as good.

Dex-chan lover
PMs scans stands for pinoymangascans , aka phillipines peeps

What do you expect, English is not their best element but they still trying to deliver faster than other group, sure the translation is an ass , but they doing it for free anyway, you guys can complain about quality but in the end we're readers are mostly leecher who reads online manga for free and lurks from the shadow

Chill with insult fellas

Users who are viewing this thread