Gourmet Gaming

I love how different and hilarious this webtoon is, it’s fresh and fun.
Getting op equipment? Isn’t important
Getting a highly insane lvl? Nope, isn’t all that great
Getting a lot of food? WHERE CAN I JOIN?!
Haha, thank you for the hard work!

"levelling up by only eating"
"eating"
character level up with training and hunting too
dropped

I think it's great you guys are continually improving yourselves! And I appreciate that there's no more colored text :p

Level up by only eating? OK. Then what i got is MC leveling in virtual machine, which easily modified by companies-owner. Anyone who have played MMORPG knows that owner can modified the database.

If its on my case, change the value of lvl to 99, or 255, or 999 (max) on game start. Or maybe lvl 1 with unlimited/max stats. Problem solved, you doesn't even need to level up to be OP.

Dropped

Something that lost from this manga is "isekai" element to secure the level can't modified by cheating/hacking.

If you want quality, stick to Arang.
If you want speed, stick to PMScans.

Please don't harass either one.

@kakinaga Levels and player info are likely stored serverside, as it's an online game. You can't just edit information from the machine, you'd need to go to where the server data is stored and edit from there.

MC isn't thinking "I'll eat instead of grind quests/mobs to level up", he just wants to taste food without having to go comatose from his disorder.

Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew... so much yum in this one. Loving it.

Dex-chan lover
i was a little put off by the synopsis because of other works with the same premise (forgot their names), but after reading i really like this.

am i dumb?? i genuinely don't see what y'all are talking about 'bad quality'

@Zethnov okay yeah lmao I went back to chapter 11, put them side by side, and there really is a noticeable difference. I guess it didn't really bother me because I read through it so fast, I only really realize it when the text flows really badly, or when text is put in the wrong bubble. I've read some real shite translations over the years so my vision of bad quality is also probably different 😂

@Dommelien Hmm, maybe you can try reading a chapter side by side with Arang and PMS. If you still can't feel the difference in quality. Then, its hard to say anything.

Arang construct the words into actual easy to comprehend sentences (Hence the "good" quality, but more work)

PMS feels like just words being put together as fast as possible (Hence the "bad" quality, but easier to finish. Seeing a lot of improvements in the recent chapter tho)

Well, its just better to read this twice, just to be sure. Hahahaha

Edit : @Dommelien Glad that you manage to see it.

I feel like this schtick is going to get old fast. He loves food and thinks of literally nothing else. He’s kind of a dick to anything that doesn’t lead to more food. How long can you keep such a one-dimensional character interesting?

Users who are viewing this thread