Grancrest Senki

Didn't start to read It yet, but I did watch the anime, and I've got a question.. Can someone that also watched the anime tell me If It got a "original" ending? Or It was just that the story was rushed to the end? It's just weird to see that the manga is still ongoing when the anime already "ended" the story. lol

Important question
Is this that anime where they had that girl purposefully offer her virginity for absolutely no reason and get raped by some random fuck tard? Because if this manga is that anime I'll be passing cause that shit pissed me off in the show. Like bitch you have little to no reason for any of that way to ruin a story. Like they spouted love and then all of a sudden shes like EHEHEH IMA LET THIS GUY RAPE ME CAUSE I LOVE SOMEONE yeah fucking smart.

Group Leader
@Jesotku Siluca was forced to be married off + offered her virginity for political reasons, but that was interrupted. She's still a virgin in the manga. She has affections of admiration for Theo, but is platonic when it comes to love.

Fed-Kun's army
@JustNatsuki I think he's talking about
Marrine and that nonsensical (in every possible way) scene where she gives herself to Mirza
. Sadly @Jesotku this scene should also happen in manga, on the bright side in anime
she still ended with Alexis and that fucktard Mirza got killed
. Anyway, this story is far from stellar and you lost nothing by dropping it.

@Tikibo Yeah if that nonsensical shit still happened theres absolutely no reason to read the manga lol glad I kept the anime dropped and won't be reading this.

@Kllick Lol there were many other issues with the story and writing, it's a trainwreck itself with countless flaws in reasoning and story. It was one of those series you sit through and then it got so bad you decide to drop it. Nice try being a smartass though.

I already finish watch the anime, but this manga is so much better. Only interested about Theo and Siluca group journey and the battle. I don't give a shit about side character like Alexis, Marrine, Mirza etc.

Group Leader
Psst, there's a game for this, Quartet Conflict, that's releasing on the iOS App Store on the 14th of November 2018.

Aggregator gang
I've read the first 3 chapters and am now confused.
Is this a sequel of another story? cuz everything feels too rushed.

@JustNatsuki are you confused? Siluca never was being married off or offered her virginity for political reasons. I don't even need to spoiler tag this because it simply isn't true.

Dex-chan lover
@greyhud90
Everything seems rushed because the first few chapters were very spontaneous events. TLDR: the rebellious Shiruka and the bored blood knight Arvin ran into a nice guy Theo who's has a nice ideal and lucked himself into possessing THE cultural and legal requirement for lordship. The two figured it's easier to groom a good lord than to find one so they decided to stick with him and champion his ideal.

Group Leader
@Limnir No? It's pretty implied in the first few chapters that a contract with Villar Contstans meant sexual relations (https://mangadex.org/chapter/9699/26) and increased fighting potential (to fight other lords https://mangadex.org/chapter/9699/30) is a political reason. You do need to spoiler tag it, because clearly you didn't understand/see the underlying connotations in the first few chapters.

Group Leader
@Limnir Also the behavior of the school president (or what I would assume he is) makes it obvious there was some backhanded bullshit. His blatant lack of care + not even asking Shiruka's consent to send one of the best students in the academy off to a guy we know nothing about is completely illogical. Tell me why, as an academy president, you would send off a prodigy to a pervert for no reason whatsoever apart from "thinking you'd be good with him"? If I were him, I'd be trying to befriend the prodigy and listen to their wishes, because that connection is most likely only going to benefit me.

You'd have to be extremely obtuse to not realize this.

@Ironclad https://mangadex.org/chapter/9702/14 He says he got it from a monster, but I highly doubt this. It'll probably be a detail that'll be shoehorned into a one-page comic that'll seem like some bs (like so many other authors have done).

@JustNatsuki We all know those are rumours, and so does everyone at the meetings Villar attends. Therefore the academy president would know. Villar is a trusted and honourable person.

Double-page supporter
I've found that LHTranslation has already dropped this manga. Do anyone has the further info?

Users who are viewing this thread