Grand Blue Dreaming - Vol. 10 Ch. 41 - Let's Go to the Uninhabited Island!

Dex-chan lover
Just as usual , azusa is being an annoying le$bian b!tch , and she ruins and spoils this whole chapter all by her stinky self .

"Hey azusa , why is your crotch always so wet whenever you are watching we girls changing our clothes ?"

For anyone who doesnt understand how annoying she is , let me make it simpler for you :

Imagine . You , a man , are changing clothes , then suddenly another "man" gropes you in weird places and says sh!ts like : " I wanted to see your n@ked a$$ and nipples so badly . We are both men , so this is okay , right ? Right ? RIGHT ? We have a "n@ked" relationship , right ? Your nipples are so hard , your d!ck is so big , your a$$hole is so tight , I can hardly shove my fingers inside . "

I hate lesbians because :
- I have homophobia .
- Lesbians hate men , so they dont let me fuk them .
- Lesbians want to r@pe my girlfriends .

Fed-Kun's army
Starting to wonder if that kid is actually male after all. I mean, he's with the guys when they're changing, although we can't see him changing there. Yeah...

By the way, why does the author have to show those annoying bitches and dickheads? I'm so sick of them. Pretentious youngsters thinking with their private parts. Especially that sakurako bitch and the brown motherfucker that hits on everything even slightly good-looking. Just kill them off already.

mIjMVSV.png

Double-page supporter
Iori is right chisa does indeed have a magnificent ass

Users who are viewing this thread