Grand Blue - Vol. 17 Ch. 66 - Sakurako's journey

How could the authors forget this great chapter? https://mangadex.org/chapter/10534/1

I really like if busujima & iori got together

iori think chisa as a little sister & aina haven't really tried again to make iori fall for her.
From the last busujima arc it's hard for me to believe she go this far for iori just because of money. I still have hope... They really got a nice chemistry together

Cakey did you kiss the life out of him twice, tell him I love you or offered to have sex with him? No? Then she has dibs. She did in 5 mins what you couldn't do for a year

I still hate the MCs friends who are all assholes and constantly drag eachother down? "oh got a girlfriend let me just ruin his life." its not even funny. the only reason theyre so unsucsessful is because they have that drag eachother down mentallity.

@jamesey yeah, i don't like it either. It's fun when it's Iori and Kohei because they usually have a reason to do this, but these "friends" are just annoying.

Yikes, like someone said over, don’t know, how much chapters ago. The bitch will likely win in the harem.

Fed-Kun's army
She is a total bitch, a Thot and a gold digger, this chapter is proof of that ( not that it needed any proof to begin with )
The fact that you started with this it proves that you have 0% reading comprehension thus I think it would be best for all if you would just shut the fuck up altogether

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
@jamesey yeah, i don't like it either. It's fun when it's Iori and Kohei because they usually have a reason to do this, but these "friends" are just annoying.
I agree it can be annoying at some point if the author did it too many times but you saying it's okay when Iori and Kohei did it because it's "fun" and "have a reason" is a huge cap and unfair. You might want to reread some of the chapters again

Users who are viewing this thread