[Great Northern General Endeavours] Recruitment Drive

Group Leader
I have multiple series I would like to pick up and scanlate, and Solo scanning is not quite cutting it. Hence, recruitment drive it is!

I am recruiting Redrawers (Will be open to teach) and Translators/Proofreaders (Preferably not MTL). If interested, please contact Su1phur (Su1phur#5649) on Discord, or joining our partner's Discord for further details.

Series to do:
More series may be picked on requests.

Group Leader
Edit & Bump: All Proofreading roles are closed! Only recruiting Redrawers and Translators!

Also recruiting redrawers/translators for FX Senshi Kurumi !

I have multiple series I would like to pick up and scanlate, and Solo scanning is not quite cutting it. Hence, recruitment drive it is!

I am recruiting Redrawers (Will be open to teach) and Translators/Proofreaders (Preferably not MTL). If interested, please contact Su1phur (Su1phur#5649) on Discord, or joining our partner's Discord for further details.

Series to do:
More series may be picked on requests.
I'm interested on the translator position

Hello, I noticed that you are also doing the typesetting in some series and just wanted to ask if you need some help on doing them.
(preferably Amamiya
and I'm also kinda interested in the Akuyaku one, would decide based on the first chapters)

Users who are viewing this thread