Grimoire x Reverse - Tensei Kishin Roumantan

I have a feeling as if I got this in the middle... Seems good. But I don't know anything to care if any dies or live or be scared about the power one or another have...

Superrrr rush feel. I thought the story would start with him gaining his memories and killing the boss, but it feels like it skipped an entire arc.

I picked this series up as a fan of the light novels but this is just to much.

It's like someone dumped all the novels into a script generator! Hiragi isn't a kuudere! She's the straight man! She's the student council president that starts out deredere but quickly realizes there's no hope! The mile long stare that says "Kill me already, I can't take this nonsense anymore"! Shuten isn't arragorent! He's just laid back! He's slow at everything except for a good joke! He's the real kuudere here! He's always smiling but is he really happy? Is he?!

What was the point of this manga??? To bring the characters to life? It didn't! To add flavor to the light novels?? It didn't!!! To make the fans mad?! It did!!!!

Chapter 1 seems pretty rushed accompanied with a cliché beginning that continues. Can’t say I’m interested at all.

Dex-chan lover
@WhiteCherryBlossom yeah i want more too, but i don't think any group is even aware this existed! help out on spreading the word. or if you think you're good enough, TL it yourself lol. if i were to do it i'd get buried under a hundred complaints about me using google translate to TL this, and another hundred for shoddy PS work lol

Group Leader
TL aside, if you know how to edit manga and want this project to continue, come talk to me (I'm a translator). If you will work on it (well enough and fast enough), I can consider it as a possible project. @Wolvenworks @WhiteCherryBlossom

Dex-chan lover
@cmertb i dunno how to edit mangas, but i think i'm an okay proofreader. providing i can understand what was supposed to be in the text ofc

Group Leader
Nah, I don't currently need proofreaders. I guess I'll keep this on my maybe list, to never get around to...
@Wolvenworks

Dva

@MrX no translator, and it got axed so it is difficult to find someone interested in translating it

MrX

Yea it sucks when they get axed.
It is fine as long as it have a somewhat OK end chapter but that rearly happens.

Users who are viewing this thread