Guild no Cheat na Uketsukejou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

I've been waiting for months for someone to translate this. So much so that I even started reading the LN so... Thanks a lot!

Dex-chan lover
@Casteryvan
As one of the translators I too discouraged when someone crapped about the story without any good criticism and point about it.

But someone did sent me a message and thanked me for translating even though my translation was done very roughly and being only an amateur on Typesetting.

Don't lose heart.

Here's a quote for this manga.
One man trash is another one's treasure.
Sure it has a dated art, and some weird slice of life exposition but it has some good point to I guess?

As someone who have seen worse this is certainly just an average Isekai stuff with budget artist.

Dex-chan lover
while I do agree that the art is lackluster for me and the plot isn't getting me invested yet, I still wouldn't tell anyone to stop what they're doing and do something different.

you do you, I don't usually speak up but I hope my message reaches you and that I'll keep on reading this manga, I appreciate you translating at all and providing us reading material as we go by the days.

People like to complain to feel better about themselves. Honestly the requirements for me to put a negative review are much stricter than a positive one. If I don't like the manga I just read it. If I love it then it does something that forces me to drop it then I will complain once and leave. I don't get the people that show up every chapter moaning about how terrible the story is, besides that it somehow makes them feel superior to everyone else.

I am finding this to be a nice calm enjoyable read. I have plenty of others I can read for drama and action.

Dex-chan lover
Hm... while its true that the art is not at best... I won't say that I hate it...

As a matter of fact I'm quite liking the story...

And can we just all agree that MC can go together with Branch Guild Manager? Despite being a male inside

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work (and thanks to your nameless encouraging reader).

nobody should hate on the translator for bad art, story, pacing etc. Thats the mangaka's fault. And this manga, though it has an interesting premise is very difficult to follow...

That said, dear Orangescans, you really need to get some help with your translation. While I'm sure many people appreciate your effort in translating, in some ways it's a disservice to the community if you don't have a commitment to improving when people repeatedly point out the problems in your translation. because as long as you are translating, then others who can do it better then you will not do so as it would be stealing/sniping.

Try to imagine, if even native english speakers have trouble with your translations, how much harder will it be for people for whom english is a 2nd or 3rd language?

Please get the help of someone who is better at english & japanese to help double check your translations and proof read it.

Users who are viewing this thread