Guild no Uketsukejou Desu ga, Zangyou wa Iya Nanode Boss wo Solo Toubatsu Shiyou to Omoimasu - Ch. 23 - Personal Principles

Dex-chan lover
She really interrupted the monologue like that. Hahaha.
With Takahashi Rei voicing her in the anime, I expect great things.

Last edited:
so theres an Anime Adaptation coming huh.. i wonder how it'll go.. i'm excited NDALKLWDNAJDN

Lordy, I wonder if the manga will get wiped out by the adaption. I've noticed many of the manga usually go poof when this happens. I've come hate anime adaption since their more truncate than the original source is. Rush through it chapters like their barely room. Hopefully, I'm wrong...but

I started this manga hoping to hop on the novel, but i guess this is a good stopping point. I dunno I'll probably get some more motivation to read the novel when i see the anime. Who knows

Dex-chan lover
I bet that trash stalker is going to annoy the shit out of me in the anime too. Sigh

Dex-chan lover
While the art for demon god is bad, gotta give it a prop for using the pointy ends of the hammer.

I wish they could expand it more like having MC start learning tactics instead of "Hammer goes bonk" but to be expected for hammerbros.

Users who are viewing this thread