Guild no Uketsukejou Desu ga, Zangyou wa Iya Nanode Boss wo Solo Toubatsu Shiyou to Omoimasu - Ch. 25 - Rumors

Dex-chan lover
Humans don't have just five senses. But if you replicate the senses, pain's going to be one of them. Holograms are weird, though, if they're sufficiently realistic. They can go to realistic enough illusions that you can die from them unless specifically dealt with.

Many weapons use the entire body, especially two-handed ones.

If you break the device, it means you're hitting the device, not the hologram.

What doesn't make sense with this plot is that they have to have enough quests to give out to the adventurers. At some point they should run out if there are so many adventurers who want quests, unless there's just such an abundance at all times so most quests drop off without anyone taking them.

Dex-chan lover
Humans don't have just five senses. But if you replicate the senses, pain's going to be one of them. Holograms are weird, though, if they're sufficiently realistic. They can go to realistic enough illusions that you can die from them unless specifically dealt with.

Many weapons use the entire body, especially two-handed ones.

If you break the device, it means you're hitting the device, not the hologram.

What doesn't make sense with this plot is that they have to have enough quests to give out to the adventurers. At some point they should run out if there are so many adventurers who want quests, unless there's just such an abundance at all times so most quests drop off without anyone taking them.
Overloading the input information could cause issues with the physical device.

And maybe the guild allows for multiple people to sign up on one quest?

Aggregator gang
People sure a dumbs ! Believing such shady rumors that goes against common sense. Though I guess for those with dreams and ambitions, those that feel like they've hit a wall and those that seeks power for their own ends, that kind of rumors is like honey for a fly.

Dex-chan lover
Overloading the input information could cause issues with the physical device.
It's like explosive panels in spaceships. It's something that only makes sense in a story, while real stuff would safeguard against that if it was even a problem in the first place.

And maybe the guild allows for multiple people to sign up on one quest?
Then you'd have a lot of people doing work they're not getting paid for because someone cashed in on it before. That only makes sense if the guild is aiming to exploit the adventurers.

People sure a dumbs ! Believing such shady rumors that goes against common sense.
Seeing what I've seen on social media, I have no trouble believing people would believe shady rumours that go against common sense.

Dex-chan lover
It's like explosive panels in spaceships. It's something that only makes sense in a story, while real stuff would safeguard against that if it was even a problem in the first place.

Then you'd have a lot of people doing work they're not getting paid for because someone cashed in on it before. That only makes sense if the guild is aiming to exploit the adventurers.

Seeing what I've seen on social media, I have no trouble believing people would believe shady rumours that go against common sense.
Fair enough.

Dex-chan lover
she probably wants to go out on a date with a certain someone on the festival lol

I hadn’t read the LN nor the WN but I my guess is Luluri who started the rumors so Alina couldn’t go to the festival
And have a date with Jade

Users who are viewing this thread