Gunbured x Sisters - Ch. 11.2 - A Hero is Necessary (Part 2)

Group Leader
We are now caught up just so people know, the next chapter comes out on the 17th so we will get to that in due time. Following this, it's monthly.

Thank you cor the update! I have a question regarding Shannon but I'll just wait for the next updates...to see if she's still alive or not :')

Dex-chan lover
Their relationship is certainly twisted to a degree, but it's strong in that they only want each other. Everyone else is in the way.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Shanon. The dark skin tomboy always get sided or become the scapegoat in the bigger picture, no matter which series they are on.

Unless it's hentai.

Dex-chan lover
This was a good chapter. I really like Helen and Miranda, they are a nice middle ground addition on the level of craziness. Also, they look really good together!

I like that Shannon is so far gone in her Dorothy idolization that she doesn’t even realize that Dorothy is the one in control of Maria. Should be pretty evident, even Helen and Miranda realize it and they just met Maria.

I think one of the reasons Dorothy likes Maria so much is because she’s not afraid to speak her mind around her. There’s some give and take there. Plus, Dorothy should realize that her inaction with Shannon is causing Maria to deal with the fallout and creating these situations.

0ps

Like the little detail with Shanon having white feathers fluttering around her, while Dorothy's are black.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilisionnach
Obsession is a dangerous drug.
I wouldnt be surpriced if she knows Dorothy is the one going for Maria and not the other way around, but the obsession refuses to acnowledge it.

@0ps i don't know, I've never seen Shanon to be as innocent as the author is trying to portray her as, she clearly has an obsessive problems with Dorothy growing up and meanwhile, have no real power to do anything, she's still pulling her leg. A friend like that is bound to lose in love or otherwise. But you know...scapegoat is a good way to put her role here. I hope she wasn't actually killed.

Maria and Dorothys’ relationship feels inconsistent. At one time they feel like friends with benefits, then Dorothy does something nice like a buy a dress for Maria (which is honestly cute/generous) and now it’s more like idc if she dies as long as I get my revenge. everything Dorothy does could just be all mental tactics, but the author’s execution made it feel all so drastic.

Fed-Kun's army
Dorothy is illegally sexy...

Thank you so much for the chapter can't wait to read the next one 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

well that was interesting its been a long time since i read an action manga and what`s more its yuri even though their relationship is still complicated because you never know if the author gonna do that usual trope even though maybe they will fight each other in the future and the author gonna do that bittersweet ending

Group Leader
"I'm Rational", shanon said. 2 minutes later, proceeds to say and do irrational things

Users who are viewing this thread