Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Seems like Baiser has 2 stars at page 11, but after surviving the explosions, she now has 5 stars on her face, unless those are just wounds but i think she powered up. Like a saiyan when surviving near death.

Fed-Kun's army
>> sister gigant
ah, i see the reason of her name
>> literally becoming a giant
y-yes, i mean this...

I know this is semismut and just a prank bro but fuck me if braiserrl isn't a fucking rad as hell mc

That last bit would fit right in to a srs manga

Aggregator gang
Absolutely, For something most wouldn't take too seriously Baiser-chan is a fantastic character and i love this waky world. Full of fuked up girls.

Dex-chan lover
5ybhoTOw05UM6JSec_Cg44H05k9Mm3zaAAQ2ttr395E.jpg

DUDE!!!!! THIS MANGA JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER WITH EACH CHAPTER, I LOVE IT.

Fed-Kun's army
Every chapter is so good, did not expect sister gigant to actually turn into a giant I truly thought her name referred to her enormous breasts lmao

Let’s be honest the protagonist is the one carrying the story Lel she’s just so fun to watch

A nice erotic way for men who arent hardcore lolicons n gays(no offense) to Die.lol

Vol 2 cover is my fave, its gonna be hard to contest haha.
Oooo, waiting for Tres Magia to appear again, I wonder if Azul get power up after last ch hard work.
Honestly as someone who read this for vilain and hero plot, this is kinda... just passable, I just hope that more chars wont be too cluttered and the vilain will have proper time and not rush intro.

Edit: lol Enorme got trolled is good.
So the stars thing is the black ninja stars?

Also
Baiser: I'm gonna make them fall ! (From grace)
Leopold: u fuged up (thinks Baiser wanted to make them an m)

I can't be the only one who doesn't want to wait for the next chapter, right? xD

Aggregator gang
Oh god, seems like the worse things get the more powerful she becomes, basically typical shounen power ups but this time in the hands of an S anti-magical girl.

Thanks for the chapter~ Definitely looking forward to how she brings down these "stars".

Users who are viewing this thread