Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Double-page supporter
Soo ... MC fetish is S&M-ing loli ?
wow, my boner totally agree with this ...
😈😈😈😈😈

@Hehahe :
The mangaka give the best for audience fetish ...
S&M yuri ... with loli ...

Dex-chan lover
LONG HAIR BAISER! LONG HAIR BAISER! LONG HAIR BAISER!!!!!!

This is awesome, The author is genius (imo). Got all my tastes in one yuri manga!!!

Dex-chan lover
Page 21, that is a Hisoka level horny face right here, I never thought possible but there is someone as horny as he is.

Dex-chan lover
"Someday, Somewhere, Someone will defeat me, but it won't be today, it won't be here, and it would definitely not be you"

Well color me surprised, that line is actually pretty badass, if we forget the fact this series is lesbian magical girl S&M

It’s not clear if even the white QB is a good character at all. One way it can go if we follow the Madoka logic is that the black and white QBs are staging fights between magical girls and enormeta so that they can harvest energy from those fights/emotions, together. At least it’s clear that the more powerful Baizer is the better for Vena. Let’s see how it goes, it can have tremendous potential and depth. Looking forward to how the author handles it.

Fed-Kun's army
Someday, somewhere, someone will defeat me. But it won't be today, it won't be here, and it won't be you.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥✍️✍️

Users who are viewing this thread