Gyakkou Shita Akuyaku Reijou wa, Naze ka Maryoku wo Ushinattanode Shinsou no Reijou ni Narimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Its heeerrreee, thank you for translating this series. I loved the novel and can't wait for this.

Fed-Kun's army
So here, she really sort of, kind of deserved what she had. She finally learned humility after suffering as she did.
I get the feeling that she used all her magical powers to go back in time somehow, which is why her magical powers are gone now.

Dex-chan lover
WN translation for those interested.
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/somehow-the-villainess-who-regressed-in-time-lost-her-magic-power-so-she-turned-into-a-secluded-maiden/

However, translator has been inactive since Nov 2020.
So you can also check out the raws here.
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9460fv/

Double-page supporter
Well if she is only marrying him because of her magic it would be nice if they broke up. Royals are more trouble than their worth. Best to opt out of the whole school arc too. I just loath a school arc.

Dex-chan lover
@Noel
I need spoilers, how good is it?

Does she become a doormat?
Is there a Harem?
Does she have no confidence and become naive?
And how dumb is she?

The standard stuff, basically I am asking how generic it is since we do not have much from this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
hmm.. i was expecting her time travel will be her redemption.. like, she's not allowed to get whatever she wants since she's such a beech before.. but i guess we won't be getting that

Aggregator gang
So the villainess is a villainess for once??? Now this is pog

It's like "Tearmoon empire ?princess" manga, where she was sh#t but after dying, she turned good. Also "I swear I won't botter you again!" manga.

@OmegaDragon isnt that what happened though? She got time travelled, losing all her magic that she had before and in the process thinking that what she did in the past(future?) Was bad and determined to live her live differently. Its all in the premise

I think all villains are aware of their evil deeds.
To make someone a villain and then give them a second chance to live again,
the moment you realize it yourself, that you lived a life with regrets and misfortune with their own personality.

So I think regardless which gender, sexuality or nationality, they are all still human beings.

Users who are viewing this thread